Please read and comment, i have 8 idea's down!!!

Ahead is a list of things i just sort of brainstormed and wouldn't mind seeing implemented into the game to better it in the best way possible. If there are any mistakes try to ignore them i was sort of shot for time :D

Unique's: They are till "normal items" such as rune scimitar's, rune mace, rune plate, rune helm etc. but they have enhanced attributes. Such as faster attack rate, more damage, more consistant damage, increased armor value. (The enhancement's would differ between different weapons/armours + there would be enhancement's for EACH weapon/armor)

To avoid scamming of these weapons there would be a very visible symbol engraved into the weapong/armor (such as the Saradomin, Gunthix, Zamorak armours)

But these weapons can only be obtained by high level monsters and cannot be made by user's or purchased by npc's.. These weapons will be tradeable, obviously for a higher price..

Fatal Wound While attacking or being attacked by a user or attacking a npc you can do a Fatal Wound. The Fatal Wound can vary upon weapons, such a Rune scimitar will have a X% chance of doing a Fatal Wound, Yet a Halbred while have another X% of doing it. The Fatal Wound is like a critical strike dealing X% more damage to the target.

Lance's: A high damage weapon with a slower attack rate. Also capable of being thrown, like a polearm. You can get it in Bronze, Steel,(maybe black), Mithril, Addy, Rune, Dragon.

New Leather's: Such as bear hide, pig hide, dragon hide. May allow you to reach certain guild's or area's :? (maybe even add a new skill such as skinning :?)

New skill: Skinning: Allow's you to skin a monster after it's been killed, you then can craft their hide into armor..

Different sized fish: Certain sized fish give you more or less health depending on the size.

Updated Graphic's: Update the graphic's, but not the whole encasement of RS itself, But on a smaller scale. Such as ore's (different looking ore's instead of the standard one's) different tree's, different lookign fish, different looking monsters.. etc..

:) i hope you liked my idea's.. Please critic or compliment,tell me if you like them :P

liv_2_kill.png

Liv_2_Kill.png

Liv_2_Kill.png

Dont bump every minute you noob :roll:

Those are some dumb ideas. Fatal I dont like, more weapons? Ugh.

Skinning? WTF? We have crafting if they wanna skin pigs!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Skinning? *? We have crafting if they wanna skin pigs!

You don't craft the skin off things :?

And how am i a noob for bumping... My post went down the list REALLY fast because i was replying on other posts and so were other people.. :?

1 Minute apart? :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Skinning? *? We have crafting if they wanna skin pigs!

You don't craft the skin off things :?

And how am i a noob for bumping... My post went down the list REALLY fast because i was replying on other posts and so were other people.. :?

You bumped twice within 3 minutes of posting. Theres no need to bump when your thread is on the first page, so every couple of DAYS probably, if no one posts.

Unique's: you want something better than rune, basically. Its called dragon, also barrows, to name a couple. Not really an idea to implement.

Fatal Wound: No, to hit more we have special attacks, and also poison which has the % thing.

Lances: I don't see them making a weapon for range/melee. There are spears for range if you want something similar, and I guess halberds are the melee equivalent.

New leathers: what for? there are plenty already, obviously pig hide would be for low level, but it would have to be lower than cowhide to be consistent, and you can wear cow leather at lvl 1.

Skinning: no need for a new skill. If your previous idea somehow was implemented, it would go under crafting. Also you cannot kill pigs, so you would have to skin alive, which is obviously against the ethics of the game.

Different sized fish to heal more: well we have higher level fish for this. eg. Big lobster heals 14. Well we have a swordfish for that.

Updated graphics: Jagex has just updated some graphics, and continue to work on this. I see nothing wrong with the graphics of ores, trees, fish, monsters anyway, why change them?

These are all ideas which would be absolutely great for when you make your own big mulitplayer RPG, but I don't think they are suitable for RuneScape.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

the worst idea since faking the moon landing lol :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: Moonlanding was faked? :shock: :shock: :shock:

heh, I gotta agree though, they are some pretty poor ideas but I would like to see a new weapon, just for fun, maybe it could lead to a mini-game, perhaps Jousting? :D

New leathers,I believe you have dragon hide on the list,when dragon hide is already here..

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Uniques, as in like "Hero Items"? I get it. Good idea.

Fatal wound, or critical shot, is nice too, but won't be necessary. Runescapians already hit too high for that... or do they?

A lance is mainly a horseback weapon since... well, try charging with one on foot and see how you like it. And there is already the javelin for throwing: don't complicate matters.

Dragonhide we got. We also got snake skin, Dagganoth hide, etc. DO you seriously think pig hide is going to help you much?

Skinning is not much of a skill: more like an action. No need to go for levels for it: just make monsters drop hides.

Different sized fish? Good idea, but no. Too complicated and excessive.

They are already trying to update the graphics. ANd if you don't like it, too bad. Runescape is Java, what can you expect?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Unique's: They are till "normal items" such as rune scimitar's, rune mace, rune plate, rune helm etc. but they have enhanced attributes. Such as faster attack rate, more damage, more consistant damage, increased armor value. (The enhancement's would differ between different weapons/armours + there would be enhancement's for EACH weapon/armor)

To avoid scamming of these weapons there would be a very visible symbol engraved into the weapong/armor (such as the Saradomin, Gunthix, Zamorak armours)

But these weapons can only be obtained by high level monsters and cannot be made by user's or purchased by npc's.. These weapons will be tradeable, obviously for a higher price..

sorta like dragon items? :roll: spear left half ect....

as for the critical strike are you INSANE!? do you have ANY FREAKING IDEA the HAVOK that woud cause to pkers?

as for new leathers you said dragon... where do you think that black to blue dragon leathers come from? trees?????

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Unique's: Interesting, what would be cool is if they were untradable, so you can't have the best weapon in the game just because you're rich.

Fatal WoundMeh, makes things a bit too complicated, it could be a special or something though.

Lance's:No, I don't really know what to say, it would have to be horrible in one aspect but.. I don't really know what I'm thinking.

New Leather's:Mabye, we have some of what you mentioned already, but let's see what new monsters they come out with.

New skill: Skinning:No, dropping the hides is good enough.

Different sized fish:Fishing in RS is on a mass scale, you get many fish much faster than you really should. I suppose you could just break it down into large and small. Another thing that isn't needed because it complicates things.

Updated Graphic's:They're working on it. Have you not seen the areas that they have done, the trees and monsters included.

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

all of those ideas are stupid :).. in fact.. your stupid for putting those ideas here !

and youre a dunce, if you don't like his ideas keep your mouth closed, he doesn't want to hear your sh**

ur point on skinning. ever thought whether any animal associations would create an uproar over it? its practically teaching kids to be cruel to animals. next thing we hear on the news is that some 10 year old kid skins a pig and wears it for armour.

=)

look at fally. its a nice piece of work. only thing i can say is patience. rs graphics may be imcompatible with other games but all we can do is to wait and hope it gets better. it will cause jagex said it has updated the engine ...

we have dragon hides too already for your info.

i think the combat system is good enough as it is. adding fatal wound and lances would complicate the system wouldn't it? like how far as to you can throw a lance ... the only thing i wish to see is more varified animation for attacking.

*lifts up scimmy*brings it down* lifts up scimmy* brings it down*

i do hope its included in the list of updates