Just a Funny Story

bladeswin

Lol...my friend related this story to me.

Hes in Varrok Square and a guy is standing there with a party hat on. A bunch of people are hanging around him and saying that he was a master of runescape(or something like that) and this noob comes by.

According to my friend, this is the actual conversation

Noob: Hey, thats cool

Party hat guy(lets just call him PHG): Thanks

Noob: I want one

PHG: Lol

Noob: What do you mean? Its just a crown.

PHG and everyone else: Lol

Noob: Hey, ill buy your crown

PHG: How much

Noob: How about 2k

PHG: Stupid noob

Noob: Fine. 3k

PHG: Stupid noob

Noob: Comon, ill buy ure crown

PHG: No noob

Noob: No, 3ks a really good deal

So sad.......

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

Hehe funny :roll: ... let's all take the jip out of new players... Why instead of making this thread didn't you use the time to explain phats to him/her.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Just for clarification I said that I was not there so obviously i didnt explain that to the dumb noob. :roll:

So you're calling a new player who obviously doesn't know the value of rare items a dumb noob? Instead of telling your friend that he should of explained to the new player what a rare is and how much they cost, instead of making fun of him and calling him names. And you go on to post this topic here in hopes that others will find humor in someone else's ignorance and you all can share in a good laugh at someone else's expense.

Sounds like he's not the "dumb noob" in this story....

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I completely agree with METALLICA. I thought this was going to be a nice story about how you stuck up for some poor newb that actually played the game honestly, but instead you simply showed your own arrogance. Nice work.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

To All:

So you are all saying that people who call others noobs are idiots...you perfect angels you have never called anyone noob :roll:

And why are you blaming me for my friend not liking noobs?

Weve all laughed at noobs before(espescially them trying to buy/sell things for way under or below the price) so why are you (especially METALLICA) calling me a dumb noob?

Btw I am a level 64 so im not a noob (noob being lv35 or lower) and have an IQ of 139 so how am I dumb?

To All:

So you are all saying that people who call others noobs are idiots...you perfect angels you have never called anyone noob :roll:

Weve all laughed at noobs before(espescially them trying to buy/sell things for way under or below the price) so why are you (especially METALLICA) calling me a dumb noob?

Btw I am a level 64 so im not a noob (noob being lv35 or lower) and have an IQ of 139 so how am I dumb?

Level has nothing to do with 'being a noob'. It's how you act to others. For example, begging is normally considered 'noobish'. You obviously don't fully understand this game... You don't pick on new players, maybe try and help them instead?

EDIT: Did anyone acutally call you a dumb noob directly?

sig5235ro7.jpg

To All:

Your kidding me, right? You'r level has absolutly nothing to do with being a noob. If anything, the lower level players are newbies, or newbs, but not noobs unless they act that way. I dont care what anyone says, im tired of people always calling lower levels noobs.

Wow. I never knew that so many people actually stand up for noobs. And yes, METTALICA did imply that i was a dumb noob.

thread creator got pizzizowned

Were there any #'s? Cuz my friends rs is that with some 4 numbers after it

Sure, they can be annoying, but this was an honest mistake?

Did you have to make a thread about it? No! You are really just showing yourself up even more now. Noob = Maturity not Level. Just let this die, you're only making it worse for yourself.

Not going on RS for a while.. truely can't be bothered... and don't ask for stuff.

Wow. I never knew that so many people actually stand up for noobs. And yes, METTALICA did imply that i was a dumb noob.

thread creator got pizzizowned

Were there any #'s? Cuz my friends rs is that with some 4 numbers after it

I didn't say imply. I clearly said 'Did anyone actually call you a dumb noob directly?'
sig5235ro7.jpg

To All:

yeah did you take a real I.Q. test or was it an internet one?

lower levels are newbs not noobs those are 2 different wordsthe is usally a crowd by a fountian so why didnt anybody there tell him that the item was called a phat and worth like 30mil(i think i dont care about phats)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

And I dont think that when you first started playing Runescape that a hat would cost 180mil+ eh? I certaintly didnt, but it didnt make me a noob. I was just a 'newb', just like everybody else on these forums would have been a while ago.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

To All:

IF anyone is the noob, it is YOU! not the newbie, he obviously didn't know the price of the hat, and liked the colour or look of it and offered a good price in his eyes for the hat.

Also lvl 64 is not an overly high achievement, i myself am 100 combat, true not the best in the game, actually far far off it, but i have numerous accounts over 64 combat, so don't assume your a big high level guy who has the right to call other lower lvl people "noobs", that is the only sad thing in this thread, once again not the newb. :roll: Having that attitude that you are superior is what can define you as a NOOB! You are no better then a lvl 3, sure in stats or skills, but you are not superior based upon some pixelised numbers. I think i have my point across, instead of attacking the newbs try helping them out for once, it has the potential to make you feel good. (Except when they start begging :lol: )

I have only called people a "NOOB" when under frustration at someone doing something very low and sad, like scamming for example.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

To All:

Woot, combat 65, ever dreamed of that!!! Arent you non nooby now? CONGRATULATIONS!

Wow, you retarted loser, when you first time came in RS, did you knew everything about it? YOU are the noob there, not anyone else...(Maybe PHG that thinks hes uber cool loser with a colored pixel on his head)

Profins.png

specty.png

Theres a difference between newb's and noobs....

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!