teak and mahogany uses.

ford_rule

Yah... we've all seen all the carpentry hints.....

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

It's on Etceteria (that connected island east of Miscellania). You can't actually get any logs from those trees youself because any cutting you do goes strait to the carpenter and improving your town rating. You can ask them to collect that wood though.

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

It's on Etceteria (that connected island east of Miscellania). You can't actually get any logs from those trees youself because any cutting you do goes strait to the carpenter and improving your town rating. You can ask them to collect that wood though.

Whoa I can't even spell Etceteria right, thanks to you, now I can

And hes right

Capentry comin out=Monday :D(Or soon we will find out)

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

And hes right

Not monday. Monday is chairs + teleportation tomes. They're just finishing up the month with what's left in the Behind the Scenes of this month.

And hes right

Not monday. Monday is chairs + teleportation tomes. They're just finishing up the month with what's left in the Behind the Scenes of this month.

There are hints. In the F.U.N. #13 thread, (whose creator is a good friend of several Jagex mods on the content team) Mod Mark said that the stuff WRITTEN in the BTS is self-explanatory. But that there would be something this month that would really catch us off guard sooner or later. (chairs = POH? :D)

1) Jagex's constant reason for POH delays is that the engine could not run such an update. Whoa, what have we here? A new game engine.

2) Chairs would go well with POH, unless they're kind of like seeds, a pre released version.

And hes right

And how do we make chairs? :lol:

If they were to release Carpenty Monday, that would COMPLETELY come out of nowhere. It would be a great time to release to..being Memorial Day(I think.....)

Uhm, isn't it a holiday? I doubt it if jagex employees will be working then :P

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

If they were to release Carpenty Monday, that would COMPLETELY come out of nowhere. It would be a great time to release to..being Memorial Day(I think.....)

They always have a few working. Incase something goes wrong like the servers going down.

I don't think carpentry will be on Tuesday. They never update on a monday because there aren't enough people there and it wouldn't be Tuesday because the haven't told us about it. Like with farming they gave us a month to prepare.

sig5235ro7.jpg

May i translate this text to you, cos I happen to have a jagex-english-jagex wordbook right here!

In Jagex:

"We are also adding some other smaller features to the game later this month, such as clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in."

In English:

"We are also having a huge update to the game later this month; clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in. All this becomes available through a new skill called Construction, so it might be a good idea to collect as many teak and mahogany trees as possible!"

It all depends on how you look at it :lol:

But I really doubt that it'll be tomorrow :?

Jagex is based out of England. Does England celebrate Memorial Day? I thought that it was just an American holiday. I think it's business as usual in England. Can someone verify?

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

Jagex is based out of England. Does England celebrate Memorial Day? I thought that it was just an American holiday. I think it's business as usual in England. Can someone verify?

As been said before in the topic if You'd been bothered to read it, It's a Bank Holiday tommorrow, so no update.

May i translate this text to you, cos I happen to have a jagex-english-jagex wordbook right here!

In Jagex:

"We are also adding some other smaller features to the game later this month, such as clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in."

In English:

"We are also having a huge update to the game later this month; clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in. All this becomes available through a new skill called Construction, so it might be a good idea to collect as many teak and mahogany trees as possible!"

It all depends on how you look at it :lol:

But I really doubt that it'll be tomorrow :?

You mind telling us where we can get such a jagex-english-jagex wordbook? :lol:

It would be nice if you were right though.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Gaspzors. Player Owned Houses this week, or in a few weeks? Well there are a few hints both ways, for one chairs to sit down in might be like all the chiars you see in Runescape except now you can sit down or it could mean Carpentry. The next hint is, Tele tablets either way again it could mean just some special Teleporting Tablets, or a Tele to your POH. The game engine upgrade this can be used both ways. Also gathering reasources, the reason Jagex told us Farming was in July and released seeds a month early was to get people prepared to start the skill. This time Jagex has not gave as much hints as announcing it in the Behind the Scenes did with Farming. But they did release Royal Trouble where if you talk to the Carpenter dude you see a hint and you can get Teak/Mohagany an easier way without having a higher woodcutting level. But you need rather good skills to complete that quest and earn those rewards. So carpentry could be a skill using not just Teak and Mohagany because using those would be hard to get for beginning players.

So to sum up my post (Yeah, I can be kind of confusing) POH could og either way. Nonetheless, gather wood of all types (mostly teak and mohagany though) and some nails to get you started maybe.

Capentry is going to be fun. I'm going to make a glass table. Then Jump on it. And break it. This is IRL tho.

And hes right

Um... it's all coming out on Wednesday. Monday is a UK holiday. Which you peeps should know.

edit - > BANK HOLIDAY. Not Memorial Day. >.> *sigh* americans....

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.