karma again lol

illidan_98

another karmer thread lol,

well, im at the tzharr place killing tzharr-kets, then a lv 80 odd with a rune hally offers to help me kill these guys, i was thinking that he wouldnt be that much help so i said if i get a good drop, its all mine.

After about 2 killed, i saw that he had a drag baxe as well :lol: and was hitting quite good... so i say that if i get a shield or cape drop, he'll get one sixth of it :lol: , and guess what?

First one we kill, shield drops :D I promptly run to the bank with him trailing behind and hand him his 100k. Howzat eh?

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

Okay now that was the worst 'story' ,if my use of the word is correct, on tip it i have ever read.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

Ban the world Karma please. :wink:

Yar. Goingmadxplodesh.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Yea,its annoying and 1\6 isn't really that nice..3\6 is nice..And he didn't even give anything back

Definately NOT Karma

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

That wasnt Karma, just a good drop. Why does everyone want to post a "Karma" story!

Leesters infected the Tip.it populous with 'Karmitis', of which the main sympton is the unrestrained desire to post a random topic about Karma. Leesters thought his disease had not spread at first, but in reality he had succeeded; many, and I mean MANY Tip.iters became carriers. Recently the disease has been reintroduced into the community infecting anyone in its path.

If you come across someone with Karmitis DON'T post on their threads! You will become infected! -[surgeon General]

We must fight the threat that is Karmitis! Join the fight! (Vh1.com/fightkarmitis)

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

another karmer thread lol,

well, im at the tzharr place killing tzharr-kets, then a lv 80 odd with a rune hally offers to help me kill these guys, i was thinking that he wouldnt be that much help so i said if i get a good drop, its all mine.

After about 2 killed, i saw that he had a drag baxe as well :lol: and was hitting quite good... so i say that if i get a shield or cape drop, he'll get one sixth of it :lol: , and guess what?

First one we kill, shield drops :D I promptly run to the bank with him trailing behind and hand him his 100k. Howzat eh?

The karma here is that he was being kind at telling the guy he can get a % of the good drops, and for being kind, got a rare drop. :P

Fencal.gif

Illidan, I think what you did was very nice. Most people, upon getting the drop, would laugh at the guy and not pay what was promised. You did, and that's great.

RS needs more players like you. You didn't yell at him to go away, you did what you said.

Lol, that could be me. JJ, i always give some sort of drop to low levels that i dont need. For example when i was thieving master farmers to lvl 60 i gave everyone all the seeds that i didnt use. Not the same thing but still. Im glad to sometimes help someone out thats not as good as me.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

I'll be the first to point out what really happened. It was a coincidence. There's a big line between coincidences and karma.....kthx

Example of Karma=Giving something to someone and then later you get something back that is worth more

Example of a Coincidence= Your story or when you say something will happen and it does without any knowledge that it REALLY will happen

This karma thing is getting kind of annoying now... :x

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

sorry ppl, looks like in my excitement to write this "karma" i didnt really think about it actually BEING karma or not.......well sorry :oops:

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill