quiting rs

Cashguy1

It's sad to see another tipiter go... But real life is more important, and it's your choice. And why do I deserve one mil? Well, I would share it with my friends for one thing. Also, I'm not very good at making money. Don't know why, just can't seem to get a much at a time. :?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh don't quit :cry:

It's really annoying man :(

Sorry to hear it.

Pm me in game if you get bored!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

well i would to have some of the money( who wouldn't), if u must need a reason, i suppose first i want a whip, but i only got 1m, second, i had been scammed wayyyyyy tooooo much. Lost a d med and d legs, can't believd when i logged in, i went pk that day, died, lost ton of stuff. Now i am really depressed...

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I don't deserve your rewards... I'm not even a member so .... :) (if you really want to give me.... it's my birthday friday, the second of june...)

Sorry to hear your quitting :(

Wow, were nearly birthday buddies, im 1st of June! yay....

Well, not quite the best reason ever.

People ask me what i want for my birthday and i say money, who would want a rich friend? 50p anyone?

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

I am an honest player, but typing this reply is making me feel like a begger because I am asking for "free stuff please"

I dont mind whether you give me some of your money or not. I am a very rich player but I'm not poor. I earnt my stats and I am very dedicated to this game. I have never broken the rules so I have never been banned or gotten any black marks.

Congrats for having the guts to admit that you need to stop. Its going to be several years before I get to that stage.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I think I deserve that money because I lost my santa and an obsidian cape along with some money. I had been saving for that for ages but then BOOM. Got hacked. :cry: I am depressed and I think that is why I deserve the money. And it is also sad to see another Tip.It member resign. Good Luck in life! Or whatever you call it..., personally I haven't been there yet.

I am sure ca2theone here is the one that deserves it the most of all, he worked hard and had a big goal but he got hacked.

I vote for ca2theone, or you can give it to me because i always give free sigs out, i help people, and i am sure others will get a share of my profit to.

Same ca2theone! ca2theone! dont u feel sorry for the guy? i vote for him!!

Oo, I'm popular, well the public has spoken. Oh and the other thing it, it is my B'day in 2 weeks. And I got hacked on my sister's B'day which was annoying because I couldn't smile all day... :cry: If you want to see my goal it is that 91 runecrafting, I have a picture of what I had, before I got hacked. The many faces of me.

me1bm.pngme26hq.pngguthans4os.png

After, I have enough to afford dragon 2 hander. So that's about it.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

"Deserve" is such a strong word to use in this thread.

What exactly qualifies you to say "I deserve X amount of money because I (Got hacked) (Am poor) (etc)"? I play runescape as most japan-based tv anime: I'm usually completely poor 99% of the time. I like getting my own resources, which usually means taking the long road of leveling up to get there (I've never used my staff of iban, despite the fact that I finished the quest well close to a year ago. I can't make death runes yet). Do I deserve free money? Of course not. I deserve what I work for (or what I get out of the lack of work). I don't mooch off of other players (I went to draynor to do tears of guthix last week, I saw a bunch of players standing next to Juna saying stuff like "Hurry up and die" to the players who were doing the minigame.

So, whoever you give (whatever quantity) to, I hope you pick someone who isn't just here for some quick cash.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

i don't have alot of time to play. plus i might be moving soon so there alot of things going on. i have low stats but i usuallly never beg. i have never been hacked so i will always have your stuff. i'm trustworthy and never scam. i try to be polite since there are alot of ppl that are mean and i try to help ppl. i'm pretty sure thats it!

Sorry to here you're quitting, a lot of good people are quitting now, I think you should hold onto everything you have and quit over the summer, come back and check out the updates. If you still feel like quitting then do, but who knows you might like the updates and stay. Anyway Good Luck in real life.

Also whats your RSN? I'd like to buy something :)

Tiger

Angelic_Whim.png

Hi, sorry to hear that...

We've both had some Barrows luck (and addiction), and we've met there a few times.

Hope to meet up with you before you quit, and maybe a final Barrows run?

I don't deserve stuff more than others, but I'm always up for sharing a bit of fun. :lol:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Sorry to hear your quitting, one less person in the game is one less person to talk to and all.

Well, i hope you get fortunate in RL and succeed in whatever you decide to do with it, and most importantly; Have some FUN along the way!

Cya dude,

~Armourboy05~

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I'm a mom, and I know from observation what a gaming addiction is like (my son is currently connected to a World of Warcraft intravenous drip). It tends to keep you from learning the social skills that will serve you the rest of your life, besides not getting out and enjoying the company of other people, playing sports, and paying attention to school which will affect your lifetime income. So I'm happy that you are recognizing the impact and deciding to do something about it. :D

I confess I am turned off by all of the people claiming "it's my birthday" in this thread, as that scam started so long ago it's ridiculous that anyone might buy it. My apologies to any who might be telling the truth. ;)

This is gonna sound stupid, but if you are looking to help someone out, I kinda feel badly for Duke_Freedom, the famous merchanter who was banned a while back for selling RS stuff for RL cash. I don't know him at all, and don't know if he was allowed to create another character (or if Jagex banned him forever). But ... I can understand how huge the level of temptation must have been for someone in his situation, with everything he had built up over the years. And according to most forum users, he has always been nice and shared his advice and experience and helped other people. Again, I didn't know him - but he owned up to his mistake and didn't lie or try to weasel out of his punishment, which could have happened. That shows some character.

Please don't flame me, I know what he did was wrong. It's just my personal feeling about his situation (and does NOT represent the opinion or official position of Tip.It nor Tip.It staff, ahem).

Thanks for listening and good luck to you in Real Life - breathe the air and enjoy living in your own head and skin. :D Hugs to you.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

I think I deserve that money because I lost my santa and an obsidian cape along with some money. I had been saving for that for ages but then BOOM. Got hacked. :cry: I am depressed and I think that is why I deserve the money. And it is also sad to see another Tip.It member resign. Good Luck in life! Or whatever you call it..., personally I haven't been there yet.

I am sure ca2theone here is the one that deserves it the most of all, he worked hard and had a big goal but he got hacked.

I vote for ca2theone, or you can give it to me because i always give free sigs out, i help people, and i am sure others will get a share of my profit to.

+1

P.S You never gave me a free sig, or told me how you make 3mill an hour...

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Its really sad to see all these fake stories on here. All I'm reading is greed, greed and more greed. Most if not all of these people just like me don't even know you. They just want the cash and could care less if you were leaving just like me. To let you know. One less person in the RuneScape world. 20 More to join when you actually quit. I'm not sad to see you go because I don't know you. No I'm not going to wish you good luck in life because I really could care less like everyone else. They just want the cash. I don't even want the cash I just want you to read the truth. The truth hurts just quit keep your crap for when you DO come back.

Truth hurts.

- Bodom X

cyco_1.jpg

I don't think anyone "deserves" the money but you, your the one who earned it and worked for it and giving that away to someone who just wants it wouldn't make them appreciate it and would expect a handout all the time...keep your money you may change your mind, as far as the items, i'll help you sell them but keep cash in case you come back that way you can buy whatever you want. trust me you'll be mad at yourself if you don't...

anima_coder.png

First of all, don't give away your money and items, because you're bound to come back to RS sooner or later, don't let the greedy people get it. Just keep it for yourself, and when you sort everything out, there might be some room for Rs again, and you can come back with a bunch of stuff still in your bank.

Second, If you are quitting for good, and plan to never come back, you could donate some of the GP to my 1500 Total Level party, which will be a great accomplishment for me. I'm sad to hear RS is taking over part of your life, but it is better to have good grades and a loving family then a bunch of pixels on an online game.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I'm struggling in RS at the moment with merchanting and I have to put up with pking noobs when I have NOTHING on me besides a weapon to cut through the webs at the back of wildy. I've been unsuccessful in getting back there all day. I've tried 6-7 times now plus I don't have much money besides 200k. Thanks.

Also, it's always sad to see an RS player go. Cya I guess. I'll be at your party.

-New York