Runescape Habits?

wakka102

I was just doing a Greater Demon slayer task and scrolled up my chat history to see 98% of the words in it since I logged in were "Big, red, and incredibly evil" (the examine of a greater demon. As you can tell, I have an aweful habit of examining things as I walk past them. I'm wondering..

What are your runescape habits? be it good or bad.

I examine everything.. and sometimes if I'm in somewhere far away and lonely.. I'll sing to myself :lol:

Yah I even scare myself sometimes.

Not going on RS for a while.. truely can't be bothered... and don't ask for stuff.

Yea I examine everything and anything that can be examined, and if something can't be examined I log out count to 3 an try again. I also check my experience on every stat millions of times.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Just the same thing :D

Don't know why I'm doing it.

The best examine ever is the "stop examining signs! You're in the wilderness now!" sign at lvl 3 wild :lol:

Never seen that one before :lol:

we call this OCED
Whats OCED?

OCED stands for Obsessive Compulsive Examining Disorder and is a term given to someone who constantly examines things.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I also check my experience on every stat millions of times.

-Bloodangel

me too! lol

Quite annoying during training because every level seems to last twice as long :cry: . twice as rewarding also :D .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

im pretty sure its just called OCD.

lol. i love people who post stupid things....... makes me want to beat the hell out of them and tell them to stop being so ignorant. and im a mean person and hate stupid ppl.

back on topic.

i think most people like to examine like everything still. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mysig11sv5.png

I examine alot when I am bored, not a habit. My habit would be adjusting my inventory. It gets on my case if it is all bunched up and no organization.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

i have oced I find myself examning everything at the worst time. lvl 30 wildy to name one. I died in a grand total of 2 seconds by mages. did not even have time to use protect prayer.

I examine alot when I am bored, not a habit. My habit would be adjusting my inventory. It gets on my case if it is all bunched up and no organization.
I do that too, I put my stacked items (runes, money etc.) in the bottom and then put items in according to the cost. It may sound kinda hard but its not and its a good habit too so that I dont accidently alch something important (I take natures and lava staff to all my assignments and I have to take off my whip to alch something :shock: )

Just the same thing :D

Don't know why I'm doing it.

The best examine ever is the "stop examining signs! You're in the wilderness now!" sign at lvl 3 wild :lol:

Never seen that one before :lol:

we call this OCED
Whats OCED?

Obssesive Compulsive Examinin Disorder, and yes, im guilty of it also :cry: , hopefully they'll find help for us someday...Another habit, is whenever i die not in wildy, but kind of a prolonged death is say "good bye sweet world" right before i die. or log out I'm gettin over this though, its a shame though, because i don't see people's reaction...