Best runescape outfits

oreocookie987

what do you think the best runescape outfit is? i got 2 and keep in mind that i'm a zamorak freak.

1) full zamorak armor with red boots, red gloves, a red fremminik cloak, a strength ammy, and a dragon longsword

2) a full set of the red robes you buy in canifis, including the boots, hat, and gloves. add a zamorak cape, zamorak staff, and zamorak book and a strength ammy.

number 2 also looks good if you replace the canifis robes with full red/black mystic.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• 4 years later...

this thread should probably be called best zamorak outfits.

anyway, heldric helm and shield (zamorak as your coat of arms obviously), unholy symbol, dragon boots, cape of zamorak, whip(not painted), red mystic gloves.

epic.

another one of mine is: change your body and leggs in to the missionary set. (noit your armour, what you look like with no armour on) the ones with all the yellow trim. and make the colour dark red.

the rest is up to you, thay just make sweet starters.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Ancient thread is ancient (it's almost old enough to equip a Veteran cape).

Why was this bumped?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Haha whats everyones problem??? Why dont you just not post if your gunna flame so hard r0fl!

I like green p hat, herby cape and gilded! also scythe, skele head, skele hands and boots with black t body and skirt. and a black char so the mask looks like a part of his head. ruuude