The Sig Rating Game

abyssalreaper

4/10 i don't realy get it. plus I'm starting a new policy that if it isn't made by you it lose 1 for origanality and creatifity and idaviguality.

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

6/10 not bad :)

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Okay, since it has multiple parts

Top image: Yeah, its the number 1 thousand, 3 hundred and thirty-seven. So what?

Middle image: I understand where you are coming from, yet if you believe that, you can do the frikkin work yourself instead of getting others.

Bottom image: Colours look ugly together.

Text, I'll quote these

(This part of my sig is in memory of my blog, which got deleted by a certain person *cough*)

Who cares?

MY RANDOM QUOTES HAVE RETURNED!!! (once again feel free 2 comment on them via pm )

Life is short, worry while you can!

I'll assume these run together.

First, all caps means shouting, plus your grammar and spelling sucks.

The actual quote which I assume you are calling random is alot of [cabbage]. Whoever said that should be publically flogged. Life is not short all in all if you live for a good amount of years. And if it was so short, the point would be to enjoy what you have before it slips away.

Overall, 4/10

4/10 i don't realy get it. plus I'm starting a new policy that if it isn't made by you it lose 1 for origanality and creatifity and idaviguality.

Just want to address this.

First of all, you can't actually degrade people for not making something themselves, alot of us do not have the means to create our own, and users are willing to create signatures for people.

Secondly, a signature says something about yourself, which is why all of mine contain gaming characters.

Third, your english sucks. Either spellcheck or buy a [bleep]ing dictionary.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

[hide=Longish post..]

Top image: Yeah, its the number 1 thousand, 3 hundred and thirty-seven. So what?

Middle image: I understand where you are coming from, yet if you believe that, you can do the frikkin work yourself instead of getting others.

Text, I'll quote these

(This part of my sig is in memory of my blog, which got deleted by a certain person *cough*)

Who cares?

MY RANDOM QUOTES HAVE RETURNED!!! (once again feel free 2 comment on them via pm )

The actual quote which I assume you are calling random is alot of [cabbage]. Whoever said that should be publically flogged. Life is not short all in all if you live for a good amount of years. And if it was so short, the point would be to enjoy what you have before it slips away.

Overall, 4/10

First of all, you can't actually degrade people for not making something themselves, alot of us do not have the means to create our own, and users are willing to create signatures for people.

Secondly, a signature says something about yourself, which is why all of mine contain gaming characters.

Third, your english sucks. Either spellcheck or buy a [bleep] dictionary.

[/hide]

CRITICAL HIT!!! +3 DAMAGE!!!

I laik your new sig Julius ima give it a 8/10.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

[hide=Sworddude's long rant =O]

Text, I'll quote these

Who cares?

Overall, 4/10

Third, your english sucks. Either spellcheck or buy a [bleep] dictionary.

[/hide]

First: The 1337 stands 4 leet and I happened 2 get that so I sigged it :P

Second:, It's not me needing help, it's Tip It that needs help, a lot of people have that sig

Third: 2 bad :P

Fourth: I care :D

Fifth, I don't see any problems with my English and I guess you should flog me now, cause I made that :P ; and what I mean by short is that life goes by fast and I worry a lot so meh :) and ur spelling isn't so good either, you spelled publicly wrong (I do have spell check btw :) ). I happen 2 b very good at spelling (at least memorization) Also this is online, typing everything differently is very common :)

Feel free 2 criticize, make fun of, insult, ask questions, and do anything else 2 me

Have a nice day! :D

Insults and rants don't hurt me if that's what ur going at :twisted:

Thnx 4 the rate though ::'

Boy that was a long post lol

5/10 2 the person above me and :lol: at the +3 critical hit :P

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Warrior, he won't flog you. I will. And not flogged, per say. I'll be using a large stone hammer.

4/10, it's alright but too many parts. And points lost for addressing the random quotes and the blog thing.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The one with all the clipper mask and the listen text

Everything looks nice, just the text is horrendous.

8/10.

Uh. New sig?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

-Carl Barât

The one with all the clipper mask and the listen text

Everything looks nice, just the text is horrendous.

8/10.

Uh. New sig?

7.5/10 (7.5 is pretty high over the average that's 5, so it's not bad).

I love it except that the C4Ds are a bit messy, would look a lot better with a b&w sprite except the green flame.

3/10 or something similar (Slightly lower than average).

It's your photo right? You could have centered the head a bit better and the cat could actually look cute rather than "I' bored look" :P, a simple border would also look good.

And Danno, skip that it's not completely made by you part, it's just silly and not amusing at all.

igsig.png

9/10 purple ftw!

I didn't take the picture and everyone is saying the background is good or bad when it is just a blanket. Do you people want me to dig her up and take a picture of her on a nicer background smileing!

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

That thing is powerful. 9/10 would be 10/10 but I take off 1 point if you didn't make it yourself because then it isn't completely you.

I made it. :-#

Sworddudes isnt bad, but looks easy. So a 6/10.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

-Carl Barât

9/10 purple ftw!

I didn't take the picture and everyone is saying the background is good or bad when it is just a blanket. Do you people want me to dig her up and take a picture of her on a nicer background smileing!

I didn't comment the background :-#

Still 7.5 for Thru (Fair ratings ftw).

igsig.png

5/10 ::'

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

[/hide]

15000_tet_points3010860736-iaza.gif

FTW! 1000/10

U's stole mah siggy :evil:

8/10 love the sunset ::'

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

[/hide]

5/10 :)

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

[/hide]