Runescape for the nintendo ds? psp? xbox? xbox360?

I've ben thinking, and why doesn't jagex make a runescape for the ds or psp? they could use wi fi to make it an online game. Maybe that isn't right though, because only 8 people could play at once. How about the xbox? using xbox live it would be an online game. Does anyone else have the same idea? They could also make an improved version of runescape for the xbox 360 also...

The only way it'd work is for them to bring out a runescape with a storyline. They couldn't fit it on a PSP or DS. Consoles would be ok. Take Gta:Sa. Thats a huge game with a lot of stuff to do. Ditto on Runescape. If you had the patience and the knowledge, you MIGHT be able to load up Runescape on your PSP.

Signing,

Whirlyboy.

Whirly_Boy.png

kju32.gif-A Magical Flying Elephant

hbga3.gif-Blue bird who enjoys Chompy hunting (The head feathers)

How do you type? How do you click.

Please THINK before posting.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

How do you type? How do you click.

Please THINK before posting.

Actually, You can hook a keyboard up to a PS2.

But, Besides that RS is Java, It would also take years and years and years for it to come out.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Ok throught all the sites I have been on RS forums there is always this pointless idea and my response is always the same.

It would be highly impossible to make this because they are one of the only online MMORPG's that run on Java. Which is mainly used on a computer if they even tried to put it onto a gaming system it would need a special type of upgrade/chip to be able to play Runescape. And if you went online with a gaming system it would have to be different than the one on the computer. Because you use different controls and might have an upper advantage if you were say...dueling somebody that was on a computer.

THIS IS A STUPID IDEA TO EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING....

Sorry for being so harsh but it would just not work out...

Cloud-1.jpg

It is actually possible to play RuneScape on a Sony PsP. As long as you upload java onto it, have the patience for the amazingly long loading time, the amazing lag you will experience. All to use up all your bandwidth within a minute.

School books: $50

Tuition fees: $450

Knowing that you're one of the million idiots to copy that same mastercard advert: Priceless

it would be easy to manage on a console because runescape loads the next area quite often. The whole game is broken up into loading areas. Plus if it were on a cd they could bump up the graphics, they could then acutally advertise runescape and not go bye word of mouth. have expenasions to make alot more money. would take some work but eaily doable.

some examples:

guild wars

World of warcraft

final fantasy 11

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Like many other people said, it is a java game. And if you havent figured this out already(i really hope you have) your mouse/cursor IS your character. It is needed for every single function... and really, if they ever made it for a console they would need to have buttons have different actions like switching menu tabs... it wouldn't work for such a cheap game(not to sound harsh, i love runescape, but it IS too cheap to put on a console)

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Wow this is like...Unreal.

Let me compare this suggestion to an everyday situation in real life.

Spoon. Fork. Spoon. Fork=Spork=possible

Water. Fire. Water. Fire. Witre=impossible.

That's about as polite as i can be :roll:

RS Names:

Droid Lives

Kajuah

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is only possible if Jag codes ANOTHER client which means... you know what's going to happen :D

:Singleplayer-able version of RS for portables (with lightly-linear quests that make a story!)

:Special-Graphics RS for consoles and PC with Internet Connection. (special client, this thing would give more convenience: profiles, loader, world selector/switcher, parental control, de-filter incoming chats, etc)

(Imagine chatting with PSP! I saw my friend pressed buttons so rapidly, much more than he does on PC, yet getting the same results: URL for my website.)

[Admin Edit: Innapropriate Text in sig removed]