~~~~ POHs and Dungeons: Planning in advance ~~~~

Briante

Havent started with my house yet...Think first thing im gonna do with it is destroying that parlour...and that garden :D

dakgootje17.gif

Ex-quest-caper since combat 81

Lost due to the defence 65-requirement

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work.

My house currently looks like it was designed by someone with serious mental issues... The rooms are all over the place.

I decided to leave it as it is for a bit and do some power levelling (carved oak dining tables FTW)

When I make level 60 I'll tear the place down and start over. So far I'm lvl 54 and have spent just under 1M GP.

hugh_mannity.png

You need a lvl 50 portal chamber, a portal, and a focus. Use the focus to make a kharylyll teleport. (Ancient magicks for canafis.) You will need 200 laws and 100 bloods. Yea, I know it's a lot, but it's awesome.

tippysiggy.jpg

Quick question:

I hear that house size is 8 by 8 per level, 3 levels + the basement (that doesn't count on room limit), with a limit of 20 rooms. Can anyone confirm?

Also, do you wind up at your house portal when you use tele to house? If, so can you only have 1 portal?

Thx in advance.

-Wise

The 8 by 8 part is based on your level. It could be 4x4 or 5x5 with a low level. The rest is right. When you use tele to house you appear as if you would when entering your house normally.

tippysiggy.jpg

Your post made me happy that I didn't get my membership back yet. I'm definitely mimicing everything, lol. Don't feel like thinking for my self cause this plan is already good enough for whatever I'll ever do at the moment. Thanks =)

ok theres a few things i would like to know so if someone has a spare few k of gp lying around and they are bored could you please find out the following

Can you have two portals into your house - if so which do you appear at?

Can you have gardens on any level?

Im guessing not but can you build a room over a garden? Or what if there is rooms on either side of the garden etc?

Thankyou

P.S. Great designs everyone - ill start designing soon when i got some money and some con levels

Im having problems with my design too since I started building right after the update and kept going till I reached 67 last sunday. Luckily I don't have that many expensive items in my rooms (gold leaf, marble and active portals come to mind) and I only want to move or rotate some cheap rooms.

My problem is that I can't move one of my rooms since it says it supports another. I think it's because my combat room is on the same spot one floor higher, but I'll have to check that out tonight (might mean I have to rip out my combat room, but I wanted to relocate that anyways :D ).

Also one of the thing I'll be checking out is if I can build gardens on top of rooms, so on the second floor.

The next thing I'm not to sure about, but I think my friend had 2 gardens in his house at one point, both with portals. When I entered I was in the second garden, at least I think so. I'll check it out tonight also, I love building gardens around my house and since theyre only 1k each it's something I can spare.

I'll post back here in about 3 hours with the results :)

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Nice work.

My house currently looks like it was designed by someone with serious mental issues... The rooms are all over the place.

I decided to leave it as it is for a bit and do some power levelling (carved oak dining tables FTW)

When I make level 60 I'll tear the place down and start over. So far I'm lvl 54 and have spent just under 1M GP.

Are we related?!?! LOL I'm doing the same thing! But I'd like to go ahead and get to level 75 so I have the option to do all the rooms right away, currently have level 65, and have oak logs for level 70. I may stop there and start tearing down and work on a new floor plan.

Briante Great floor plan and thanks so much for sharing.

-Lt-

ltangel.png

Ok I messed around in building mode a bit and here's the results:

•  
    [*:d97fy954]No, you can't build gardens on the second floor or underground.

[*:d97fy954]You can only deleted a room when there's no room above it.

[*:d97fy954]When you build 2 gardens, both with exit portals, you end up in the newest one (tried 10+ times, so the chances of it being random are none)

[*:d97fy954]Even while the knowledge base says

How many rooms can I build?

There is a limit of 20 rooms, but these can be built up to 3 stories high, or even underground!

I can only build 2 floors above ground :?

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I don't post here much but I'm a big fan of your layout. My only concern is the grouping of important rooms. It would be nice to see if you could get the chappel closer to the portals for slightly faster prayer xp.

Other than that good work.

X~ | :)