URGENT___READ___ PLEASE (Over)

Veryhyper

I dunno' .. I still think a S.W.A.T. team made up of JaGex Mods would be more appropriate. You realize they can create items for themselves out of thin air. If he wants to try and kill peoplewith mage, how would he deal with 10 people with 99 range coming after him in full Karil's?

EDIT: I can see Zezima or N0valyfe or some other 1337 taking him out. JaGex would probably give a huge reward to anyone who did.

its funny you say that, because i kept saying if jagex was swat, we'd all be shot.

trigger happy jagex bans another bystander reverts to...well you know

w4M8t.png

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he will get banned, but I bet he had a fun few minutes. I bet there isn't a soul here that wouldn't abuse that bug if they had the chanse. I mean you see someone you could take with a blue phat...easy 230+ mill. I still hope he is banned and I'm glad that I wasn't there.
I wouldnt, honest to god I'd log out emidiatly and try to make it go away. You'd be an idiot to abuse it especially in a crowd that big. Its like an automatic ban and all that work lost.

I heard a pmod say that his account is locked, not banned.

And Jagex could look at all the reports on the person. If they get a 60 second video on the player, then they could look in his chat box for "you have defeated xxxxxxxx"

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I know he will get banned, but I bet he had a fun few minutes. I bet there isn't a soul here that wouldn't abuse that bug if they had the chanse. I mean you see someone you could take with a blue phat...easy 230+ mill. I still hope he is banned and I'm glad that I wasn't there.
I wouldnt, honest to god I'd log out emidiatly and try to make it go away. You'd be an idiot to abuse it especially in a crowd that big. Its like an automatic ban and all that work lost.
Ok, I realize I shouldn't have said everyone. I know there are quite a few people that wouldn't. He is a RS legend now :shock:

EDIT: I just looked at your stats. You have A LOT more to lose lol. I wouldn't either with your stats.

ugafan2009.png

Legend? You call him a legend for breaking the rules?

Granted Jagex was as fault as well, but no one held a gun to his head and told him to do what he did.

This problem could've been avoided had the guy been a respectable player and just report the fault. Instead of trying to foolishly take advantage of it when he knew he was gonna get caught.

So I say Legend...? Hardly... Just another moron that'll probably get banned...? Thats more like it...

EDIT: Then we got people like the guy below me that just like to state the obvious. He is the type of person that needs to be completely closed off from any form of civilization.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Granted Jagex was as fault as well, but no one held a gun to his head and told him to do what he did.

This problem could've been avoided had the guy been a respectable player and just report the fault. Instead of trying to foolishly take advantage of it when he knew he was gonna get caught.

So I say Legend...? Hardly... Just another moron that'll probably get banned...? Thats more like it...

The whole world is almost full and there are j mods at the portal with riots. I'd say he is a legend. People will be talking about him for quite a while.

ugafan2009.png

The whole world is almost full and there are j mods at the portal with riots. I'd say he is a legend. People will be talking about him for quite a while.

He is no legend. Can't believe someone would use the term legend with such actions. Who cares if people talk about him. He isn't a legend.

EDIT: Thats like saying I'm a Legend because some people at one point (or still do, who knows) thought I was famous on this very forum. Just because people talk about me doesn't make me a legend. Thats an insult to the true legends (not that it is a big deal anyways, but still).

Guess I'm making a bigger deal out of the legend deal because of the passing of some well known players. Shiva, Old Knight, and theres at least one other person. Those are the true legends. Not the moron who likes to bug abuse.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Legendary, no. But infamous for sure. The unjust actions of a single greedy player have cause havok, which has only been made worse by all the rubbernecks (myself included I admit) swarming the place seeing what is going on.

Tell me, what have you learned from the word's that can't be spoken?

~ The Rain, the Reason, the Romance, the Victim, the Truth, and the Vision . . . ~

does a roll back mean u lost xp and items, or do u get what u lost back?

aynway what is a rollback

They revert to the game was it was a day ago.

Basically, everything you've done since the last backup occured will never have happened, and you'll be just where you were a day or two ago (whenever the last back up was of the game).

WAIT, I JUST FINISHED DESERT TREASURE!!!! I am so not redoing that pyramid, i had the pit fall 3 time on the fourth level, 1 5 spaces away from the end! :evil:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

He is no legend. Can't believe someone would use the term legend with such actions. Who cares if people talk about him. He isn't a legend.

Maybe I used the wrong word. I guess imfamous would be better. I just meant that he will be remembered for a long time for doing what he did.

ugafan2009.png

I dunno' .. I still think a S.W.A.T. team made up of JaGex Mods would be more appropriate. You realize they can create items for themselves out of thin air. If he wants to try and kill peoplewith mage, how would he deal with 10 people with 99 range coming after him in full Karil's?

EDIT: I can see Zezima or N0valyfe or some other 1337 taking him out. JaGex would probably give a huge reward to anyone who did.

Seems like such a western showdown.

Tumbleweeds roll past the Falador Park as the mysterious mage of malevolance walks through the gates. Eying the numerous merchanters his eyes glint with the sight of gold being traded hands and his mouth waters as he sees rare and unique items being passed around. He reaches deep into his wizard robes, now covered in frost from the hundreds of ice spells he had been casting. He finds what he wants. With a fistful of Runes he raises his ancient staff high above his head and lets his ancient magicks loose unto this unsuspecting crowd. Limbs are frozen, people shout out in fear and outrage. A man a small distance away admiring some fancy hats notices this unusual sight. Whispering onto the winds he says "Bring in the JMods". Mystic light begins to emenate around the mage and soon he is surrounded by men in wizard robes, dragon chainmail, black dragonhide, and many other equipment of powerful presentation. The mage begins to cast out his spell as the JMods move in. An Epic battle breaks loose as this nefarious mage battles the very makers of the world in which he exists. Blasts of ice and fire are released from the mage slaying several of the JMods, only for them to reappear moments later, stronger than the last time. As the battle rages on the Mage soon finds himself without a rune in his pocket. Thoroughly exhausted he throws down his staff and hangs his head low. The JMods approach with caution but some have a grin of victory on their face. Unfortunately victory was not to be had as the Mage withdraws a large Runite blade and lunges towards the JMods. That was the last straw. With a few words in a mechanical language the mage ceased to exist. Thus ends the tale of the battle with the Jmods.

:)

HECK NO !!! I got a dragon legs+chain drop today by mage arena!!! :evil: :evil: NO! JUST NO ! NO NO NO NO!!!! :evil:

Don't worry, there will be no roll back. There was no roll back after the death bug which randomly killed people, so there is no reason for them to have a rollback now.

Tell me, what have you learned from the word's that can't be spoken?

~ The Rain, the Reason, the Romance, the Victim, the Truth, and the Vision . . . ~

EDIT: Thats like saying I'm a Legend because some people at one point (or still do, who knows) thought I was famous on this very forum. Just because people talk about me doesn't make me a legend. Thats an insult to the true legends (not that it is a big deal anyways, but still).

Guess I'm making a bigger deal out of the legend deal because of the passing of some well known players. Shiva, Old Knight, and theres at least one other person. Those are the true legends. Not the moron who likes to bug abuse.

I totally agree. He is definitly Infamous though and will be talked about for quite a while.

Holy Carp that is something ranky about that. Good drop keeping your party hat, but that is really weird.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

About how many phats do you think he got?
id say about 30 or so. just from the topics on the official forums.

Dont believe the things people say on the official forums. They are just seeking attention and hoping that they will be compensated a party hat for their supposed loss.

1264cc30.gif

The rumor about the guy killing people in his house is not true no one even died!!!! If he did this he would be banned for bug abusal and he is not banned his scores are still up on the high scores!!!! RARES ARE NOT GOING TO GO UP IN PRICES THIS IS A BIG PLAN TO RAISE THE PRICES THIS IS A BIG PRICE MANIPULATION!!!!!

Some moron on the official forums... :roll:

rangesig.gif

Hmm

http://rapidshare.de/files/22326340/Final.wmv.html

I recorded a video, check that... Not sure if its it or not I'll check

erm, frankly.. what the heck is that video? it's of some guy i read about in the rate this forum.. where he barrowed to get to 50m after being hacked.. and it's just him cursing and junk and getting himself banned.. didn't need to see that...

anyway, good thing i had a doubleheader baseball game, seems like i missed all the fun :lol:

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

The rumor about the guy killing people in his house is not true no one even died!!!! If he did this he would be banned for bug abusal and he is not banned his scores are still up on the high scores!!!! RARES ARE NOT GOING TO GO UP IN PRICES THIS IS A BIG PLAN TO RAISE THE PRICES THIS IS A BIG PRICE MANIPULATION!!!!!
His account is locked, I heard a mod say it.

ugafan2009.png