def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhmm....Unearth, Zao, Disturbed, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Clash, Death, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, As I Lay Dying, AFI, From First to Last, Soil, Soilwork, Meshuggah, Cadaveryne, Icaria, Contagion, Iced Earth, Hatebreed, Chevelle, Autumn Burns Red, Dead to Fall, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, OTEP, KoRn, Tool, System of a Down, A Perfect Circle, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Evanescence, Lamb of God, Fear Factory, Six Feet Under, Rammstein, Thine Eyes Bleed, bloodsimple., Devildriver, Opeth, Strapping Young Lad, Mnemic, Nevermore, Cannibal Corpse, Watch Them Die, Type O Negative, The Black Dahlia Murder, Hatebreed, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Mudvayne, HIM, Trivium, 10 Years, Lacuna Coil, Killswitch Engage, Black Label Society, Bleeding Through, Chimaira, Bullet for My Valentine, It Died Today, Norma Jean, Still Remains, God Forbid, Throwdown, Dragonforce, A Life Once Lost, High on Fire, Haste the Day, Dew Scented, The Haunted, Shadows Fall, All That Remains, Pantera, Atreyu, Slayer, Metallica, Ministry, Bury Your Dead, Dead to Fall, The Sleeping, Pheonix Throne, Fear Factory, Ozzy Osbourne, If Hope Dies, Between the Burried and Me, The Agony Scene, Amon Amarth, At the Gates, Burn the Priest, Cannae, Damage Plan, Dimmu Borgir, Exodus, [bleep]...I'm Dead, Nile, Into the Moat, King Diamond, Napalm Death, Necrophagist, Nevermore, and Obituary. :wink:

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

uhhmm....Unearth, Zao, Disturbed, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Clash, Death, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, As I Lay Dying, AFI, From First to Last, Soil, Soilwork, Meshuggah, Cadaveryne, Icaria, Contagion, Iced Earth, Hatebreed, Chevelle, Autumn Burns Red, Dead to Fall, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, OTEP, KoRn, Tool, System of a Down, A Perfect Circle, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Evanescence, Lamb of God, Fear Factory, Six Feet Under, Rammstein, Thine Eyes Bleed, bloodsimple., Devildriver, Opeth, Strapping Young Lad, Mnemic, Nevermore, Cannibal Corpse, Watch Them Die, Type O Negative, The Black Dahlia Murder, Hatebreed, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Mudvayne, HIM, Trivium, 10 Years, Lacuna Coil, Killswitch Engage, Black Label Society, Bleeding Through, Chimaira, Bullet for My Valentine, It Died Today, Norma Jean, Still Remains, God Forbid, Throwdown, Dragonforce, A Life Once Lost, High on Fire, Haste the Day, Dew Scented, The Haunted, Shadows Fall, All That Remains, Pantera, Atreyu, Slayer, Metallica, Ministry, Bury Your Dead, Dead to Fall, The Sleeping, Pheonix Throne, Fear Factory, Ozzy Osbourne, If Hope Dies, Between the Burried and Me, The Agony Scene, Amon Amarth, At the Gates, Burn the Priest, Cannae, Damage Plan, Dimmu Borgir, Exodus, *...I'm Dead, Nile, Into the Moat, King Diamond, Napalm Death, Necrophagist, Nevermore, and Obituary. :wink:

Crikey :shock:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

uhhmm....Unearth, Zao, Disturbed, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Clash, Death, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, As I Lay Dying, AFI, From First to Last, Soil, Soilwork, Meshuggah, Cadaveryne, Icaria, Contagion, Iced Earth, Hatebreed, Chevelle, Autumn Burns Red, Dead to Fall, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, OTEP, KoRn, Tool, System of a Down, A Perfect Circle, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Evanescence, Lamb of God, Fear Factory, Six Feet Under, Rammstein, Thine Eyes Bleed, bloodsimple., Devildriver, Opeth, Strapping Young Lad, Mnemic, Nevermore, Cannibal Corpse, Watch Them Die, Type O Negative, The Black Dahlia Murder, Hatebreed, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Mudvayne, HIM, Trivium, 10 Years, Lacuna Coil, Killswitch Engage, Black Label Society, Bleeding Through, Chimaira, Bullet for My Valentine, It Died Today, Norma Jean, Still Remains, God Forbid, Throwdown, Dragonforce, A Life Once Lost, High on Fire, Haste the Day, Dew Scented, The Haunted, Shadows Fall, All That Remains, Pantera, Atreyu, Slayer, Metallica, Ministry, Bury Your Dead, Dead to Fall, The Sleeping, Pheonix Throne, Fear Factory, Ozzy Osbourne, If Hope Dies, Between the Burried and Me, The Agony Scene, Amon Amarth, At the Gates, Burn the Priest, Cannae, Damage Plan, Dimmu Borgir, Exodus, *...I'm Dead, Nile, Into the Moat, King Diamond, Napalm Death, Necrophagist, Nevermore, and Obituary. :wink:

Geez. :shock:

komododabst3cn.png

Crikey :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

A bit pointless to post half your playlist...

At the moment I can't get enough of TOOL. If they are the best, I wouldn't know.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

TOOL is probably the best band now-a-days...

I myself like System of a Down..

um.. there really isnt much great music in this day in age.. so its hard to say..

try to be more specific maby..

what are the best band in this (pick a genre) and let people say then.

A bit pointless to post half your playlist...

At the moment I can't get enough of TOOL. If they are the best, I wouldn't know.

Tool ftw!!! *hugs Daan* Everyday, you become more and more my hero.

3898000bYVcx.png

While i quite like a lot of the bands you listed i, woudlnt say that any of them would be classed as the best band ever,

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

TOOL is probably the best band now-a-days...

I myself like System of a Down..

um.. there really isnt much great music in this day in age.. so its hard to say..

try to be more specific maby..

what are the best band in this (pick a genre) and let people say then.

Hardcore - Hatebreed

Christian - As I Lay Dying

Death Metal - Lamb of God

Metal -The Black Dahlia Murder

Gothic - Cradle of Filth

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

Pst, don't think in genres. The only thing it does is narrowing your mind.

21o4pav.jpg

I've been wondering where you were all these years, Mr. Einstein!

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

I've seen In Flames, Hatebreed (whom you have up there twice), God Forbid, Slipknot, Slayer, and Arch Enemy live. Going to see Children of Bodom, Mastadon, and Slayer soon. :wink:

3898000bYVcx.png

I've seen In Flames, Hatebreed (whom you have up there twice), God Forbid, Slipknot, Slayer, and Arch Enemy live. Going to see Children of Bodom, Mastadon, and Slayer soon. :wink:

Phh, that ain't nuttin. I've seen all of those bands but Contagion.

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

cuz they were good back then, i dont care wat the crap you think bout it. :lol:

And yet if I were to say you're trying to show off to a group of people over the Internet, you'd either take offence or say you don't care what I think. Either way you'd care enough to reply. Or maybe now I've said you will reply, you will try your best not to. Haha

I've been wondering where you were all these years, Mr. Einstein!

Here I am. :) Got any questions, my young padawan?

21o4pav.jpg

Phh, that ain't nuttin. I've seen all of those bands but Contagion.

That's cool. I'd love to see Tool or A Perfect Circle live.

3898000bYVcx.png

• 2 weeks later...

doesn't anyone like bands like the pink spiders or the clash? how about Matisyahu?

Maybe you should stop listening to bands that think they are the children of the devil....

doesn't anyone like bands like the pink spiders or the clash? how about Matisyahu?

Maybe you should stop listening to bands that think they are the children of the devil....

lol at that post.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

The Clash is great, sometimes you just can't beat I Fought the Law. But the best band around nowadays are Oasis, easily.