*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)

Iantiger

Pff, they can go a little bit off topic. It's not like they're hurting anyone or ruining discussion, as there is no football today.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone going to berlin for the final game? i might....

not sure if i go to any big city for the germany game tomorrow

Im going :D . I won the tickets in a draw. along with 200,000 bucks. :o :D . No kidding, i think i have the piccy somewhere on my digi-cam.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

is anyone going to berlin for the final game? i might....

not sure if i go to any big city for the germany game tomorrow

Im going :D . I won the tickets in a draw. along with 200,000 bucks. :o :D . No kidding, i think i have the piccy somewhere on my digi-cam.

:shock: you are going to the GAME????? holy

i ment the sony center or where ever to watch it with all the other fans.

well, i have to say i evny you. ( for the 200 k too :wink: )

About Henry, I personally have lost all my nerve for Europeans "taking dives". Don't call Americans babies.

(fake) Example Sequence from Italy vrs. USA in Round Robin.

33' Sliding tackle from McBride

33' Italian Player on ground

33' Red Card on McBride (3 Red Cards that game as a real fact)

34' Italian Player gets carried off on stretcher...

35' Italian player is taken off of stretcher

35' Italian player runs back onto field.

What a faking baby. He does it for the foul. There is no American sport where we take dives (Hockey-->Canada).

:roll:

Don't flame this post, just say how you disagree, dont scream it.

What a faking baby. He does it for the foul. There is no American sport where we take dives (Hockey-->Canada).

Don't turn this thread into which sports are better please.

sig2ho7.jpg

i disagree. in general all red cards are deserved ones 8 was it a yellow - red one? i didn't watch that game)

the rule is that if he gets carried out on the stretcher he has to stay on it until they got off the court before he is allowed to play again.

btw, i don't think italy deserves it to be in the quarterfinals....

i disagree. in general all red cards are deserved ones 8 was it a yellow - red one? i didn't watch that game)

the rule is that if he gets carried out on the stretcher he has to stay on it until they got off the court before he is allowed to play again.

btw, i don't think italy deserves it to be in the quarterfinals....

=D>

England are soo winning this world cup! :anxious: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

About Henry, I personally have lost all my nerve for Europeans "taking dives". Don't call Americans babies.

(fake) Example Sequence from Italy vrs. USA in Round Robin.

33' Sliding tackle from McBride

33' Italian Player on ground

33' Red Card on McBride (3 Red Cards that game as a real fact)

34' Italian Player gets carried off on stretcher...

35' Italian player is taken off of stretcher

35' Italian player runs back onto field.

What a * baby. He does it for the foul. There is no American sport where we take dives (Hockey-->Canada).

:roll:

It's a strategy. Is it your first time watching football or what? Besides, it's still illegal. Diving = yellow card.

And ban (for life pls) for avoiding the filter.

Oh please, if you don't like football, stay out of this thread.

You don't see me posting in ridiculous threads saying how lame they are either. Grow up.

Anyone up for a transfer prediction? I've seen some awesome noble unknown players out there, the world of football will once again change a bunch after this WC.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Oh please, if you don't like football, stay out of this thread.

You don't see me posting in ridiculous threads saying how lame they are either. Grow up.

Anyone up for a transfer prediction? I've seen some awesome noble unknown players out there, the world of football will once again change a bunch after this WC.

Where are Tevez and Messi playing right now? If it's not some great team I think they'll move to one :)

I was going into football withdraw when I realized I still have Fifa 2004 on my Gamecube. Booted that sucker up and won the english premier league with Manchester United. \'

My second year as coach, what do I do? Buy Zinedine Zidane! Yeah baby! That guy is wicked, and He plays for Man U now. =P~

I'm well into 2007 now, having bought Ronaldinho, Beckham, Roberto Carlos, and Ballack. What a squad, I'm dominating the league. :twisted:

Too bad Ronaldo costs 35million. Hes probably close to the best player in the game.

Tomorrow's Argentina x Germany will be such a great game, I'm really looking foward to see it. :)

Please win Argentina, please win :pray:

(Its funny, my friend's German lol)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

England are soo winning this world cup! :anxious: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

excuse me?

Please win Argentina, please win :pray:

EXCUSE ME?

ehem.. germany?

Anyone up for a transfer prediction?

Lucas Neil will leave blackburn, Cristiano Ronaldo might leave.. not sure on that one.. Also Craig Bellamy is a great pick up for liverpool.. 6m they got him really cheap.. :D Lucky for liverpool he had an out clause

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Well i really want for Germany to win only becuase, Argentina trashed Serbia but i think if anyone has a chance it would have to be Germany, England, Argentina... uhh Brazil does not look that good this year.

I still can't believe that goal Argentina scored in there last game (I think it was there last game). My jaw dropped when I saw that. I think they can win this game, and kinda want them to. But I think this is going to be a very, very good game.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I still can't believe that goal Argentina scored in there last game (I think it was there last game). My jaw dropped when I saw that. I think they can win this game, and kinda want them to. But I think this is going to be a very, very good game.

Lol, its been an absolute shocker so far. Argentina should hold onto the lead, Germany haven't created much.

haha, ya germany played horrible so far but they are in a better condition, right now argentina is just waiting for germany to make a mistake

im glad that argentina was just able to score one goal... did you see what the german defence did????