*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)

Iantiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It kinda sucks that they had to win like that, I think last last call might have been a bit off. But my predictions are all right so far for the round ;). It did stop his goal scoring progress, so it might have been right though.

Man, I just realised I'm here alone and I screamed out GOAALL in my basement. I'm wierd :|

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

ITALLY THRU !!!!!!!!!!!! AZZUUURRRRI ! !!!!! ALTHOUGH IM AN ENGLAND FAN BUT MEH , WHO CARES, AZUUUURRRRRI WIN THIS MATCH!!!!

im really happy with the australian performance tho, first time to get to world cup and they went halfway, thats good IMO

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Didn't deserve the red, and they didn't deserve the penalty. They cancel each other out :P AZUUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Shadowfax, not funny. But I suppose you didn't see Cahill dive all game? Italy dove as much as Australia.

I'm Jake Milroy

Man, I just realised I'm here alone and I screamed out GOAALL in my basement. I'm wierd :|

I think there are millions of people around the world who shout out GOAL! when someone scores. I do it :P

sig2ho7.jpg

I think there are millions of people around the world who shout out GOAL! when someone scores. I do it :P

Me too. Couldn't watch the penalty, turned over to Mario Kart :(.

I'm Jake Milroy

Aussie fan here.. Cant belive we just lost.. Italy had no right to win that game.. The Refs in the world cup have just been disgraceful o well whats done is done.. This world cup has been great for aussie's :cry:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Didn't deserve the red, and they didn't deserve the penalty. They cancel each other out :P AZUUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Shadowfax, not funny. But I suppose you didn't see Cahill dive all game? Italy dove as much as Australia.

It's funny because it's true.

I don't understand how you guys can celebrate anyway. Woo, you barely beat a team that qualified for the first time when Italy is supposedly one of the top ranked team around the world.

Yeah, AZUUUUUUUURI hsugh.gif

In case someone missed this clip of Italy's training session -

diving tackle, last man = Red..

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

aus fighter you have such an awesome sig man!

LOL aussie got owned by the refferee it was over minute 48 that penalty

i must admit aussies deserve to win

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Explain Cahill vs Japan pl0x?

To be honest, I don't see how Australia had any more right to win the game than Italy. Golden oppurtunity to get to the last eight, and they froze. Italy had a chance and they took it.

Football wins.

I think it might even be more fun not to root for any particular team. I mean, it's great while you're team is in, but when they don't win the cup (which most teams obviously don't), it's heartbreaking. That's why it's great just to watch for some great soccer.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Explain Cahill vs Japan pl0x?

To be honest, I don't see how Australia had any more right to win the game than Italy. Golden oppurtunity to get to the last eight, and they froze. Italy had a chance and they took it.

Football wins.

Yeah, Italy were the better team with or without eleven men. It wasn't a pen, but overall, they deserved to win.

Aaaah bah! Bit of a late post, but the Netherlands didn't deserve losing that game. More than 20 shots on goal, none of them made in through. Perhaps you can say the shots weren't good enough, or the goalie was too good, but if you shoot more than 20 times, at least one should be n, definately if you have a few great attackers like Van Persie, Van Der Vaart, Kuijt and Cocu in front. Van Basten shoud've let Van Nistelrooij be in the central attacking pos in the second half, he didn't even get to play!

:cry: :cry: the netherlands didn't deserve to lose :cry: :cry:

that shot from Cocu daarn.. :cry: :cry:

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif

Winners: England

2nd: Argentina

3rd Brazil

4th Germany

I really hope this is the outcome. England to win.

Man i love you ! Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :P

i doubt it though, they have good players but i think Brazil is a lil bit better and germany... anyway i'd like to see england win now the netherlands are eliminated :(

oh yeah and Italy shouldn't think too easy about the games

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif