*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)

Iantiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ecuador are playing terrible. They can't string 2 passes together.

And I hope England will be able to do better against stronger teams, because they aren't doing much better than Ecuador.

Of course traditional teams tend to play better against other traditional teams.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

I think the whole world has found out Frank Lampard as to what he truly is in this World Cup. An overrated player well below world-class. =;

Same with Joe Cole and Beckham. Look at the keeper's positioning on Becks' free kick. He's in the other side of the goal ;). Beckham will still be a "hero" in tomorrow's headlines. Baah.

Can't wait for England to get knocked out. :)

I'm Jake Milroy

I think the whole world has found out Frank Lampard as to what he truly is in this World Cup. An overrated player well below world-class. =;

Same with Joe Cole

ahaha, no.

Wow...wow!

12 Yellow cards, 3 red cards...so far. So much fighting!!! Half of the time its the Netherland players pushing and throwing Portugal players to the ground, and Portugal gets the harshes penalties. Geez. Ronaldo has been injured, and Ricardo looks to be injured. Everything's going wrong for Portugal, but they're still up 1 - 0! Yeah!

Go Portugal!! Down with Netherlands!

Edit: 4 red cards, 2 for each side. 1 minute to go!

Edit Again: Thats the game!! Portugal eliminates the Netherlands!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! \' \' \' \' \' \'

signaturecj5.jpg

man todays match was the best match ive ever seen, yellows, reds, fights, sheesh !

no...

the ref completely ruined the game tonight. Deco & van Bronckhorst shouldn't have got those 2nd yellows.

How does FIFA let that ref take control of a game in the last 16?

Just dissapointed. Ruins the great game. 16 yellows and 4 reds. Terrible

sig2ho7.jpg

We just lacked quality. We couldn't make the difference with 10 to 11 against Australia, now we couldn't do it against Portugal. ALWAYS those damn freaking portuges *. PUT THEM UP AGAINST THE WALL! Hmm, I getting a bit emotional. We deserved a draw. But you can't have everything, that's how it goes. I think we coul all agree that the ref was pretty much horrible. He didn't have any control over the match and just gave out cards destroying everything. Goddamn, why can't we never beat those Portogese players. :wall:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Wow no shortage of drama.Lol.

Probably the craziest match so far in this World Cup.Even Italy Vs USA didnt come close to this I think in terms of cards.

I thought Figo was lucky to stay on the pitch as well.

This was the red & yellow match. :lol:

It's gonna be fun for Portugal with 2suspended & possibly 1 injured to play against England.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Wow...wow!

12 Yellow cards, 3 red cards...so far. So much fighting!!! Half of the time its the Netherland players pushing and throwing Portugal players to the ground, and Portugal gets the harshes penalties. Geez. Ronaldo has been injured, and Ricardo looks to be injured. Everything's going wrong for Portugal, but they're still up 1 - 0! Yeah!

Go Portugal!! Down with Netherlands!

Edit: 4 red cards, 2 for each side. 1 minute to go!

Edit Again: Thats the game!! Portugal eliminates the Netherlands!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! \' \' \'

yeah right * you,

the netherlands was waaaaay better they had 70% ball possesion,

those portugese,, daarn freaking lucky *! :evil: :evil: :wall:

:wall: :evil:

lmfao and what do u mean with eliminate?! they were lucky *! you noob! :wall: :wall:

[mod edit - don't use language like that here - Phil]

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif

20 yellows, 4 reds... I love a good hatchetjob, but not when we're on the recieving end... Figo deserves to be run over by something heavy for that screwjob.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

^^ Heh, Bloodyrb I'm hoping you're not the type of "fan" who will now go out on the streets and pick fights with portugese fans. Calm down my friend :shame: :wink:

How does FIFA let that ref take control of a game in the last 16?

I think the ref had a lack of control, he just couldn't do anything about the players emotions. Everyone has to admit the players on both sides were out of control with their emotions. Usually through everything, players remain friendly on the field, but they were just simply stupid out there today. In my opinion, it was still great entertainment. Perhaps if it was my country out there I'd feel different, but seeing as it's not, I loved today's match. Mind you, I wouldn't be to keen on seeing another sloppy-fest like this one today. Once is just enough.

signaturecj5.jpg