*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)

Iantiger

England don't have a chance, they've been lucky so far Brazil shall beat them in semi's.

Brazil haven't been great either. I'm expecting a lot more from both teams.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i am a supporter of England so i want them to win. England has played 4 matches so far, won three and drew one. We are doing quite well. Micheal Owen is out because of his injury and Rooney is not yet up to full fitness. We are doing good and are not playing at our best so we do have a good chance to win.

Brazil on the other hand is definitly not going to win. They are not up to scratch this year and they are still playing like they always have and everyone knows how they are going to play so the teams they have faced were preapered and Brazil had quite a hard time to win their matches.

I personally think that England, Argentina or Germany is in the running to win.

ENGLAND TO WIN

Brazil on the other hand is definitly not going to win. They are not up to scratch this year and they are still playing like they always have and everyone knows how they are going to play so the teams they have faced were preapered and Brazil had quite a hard time to win their matches.

Haha right.

I've not seen one match where Brazil have had a hard time to win. Throughout their 4 matches they've always looked like winning and they when they needed to step up their performance they have done so easily.

sig2ho7.jpg

Haha right.

I've not seen one match where Brazil have had a hard time to win. Throughout their 4 matches they've always looked like winning and they when they needed to step up their performance they have done so easily.

Agreed, when watching England you always have doubts whether they're going to win or not. While with Brazil, they don't get complacant when they're winning they keep going. England relax, sit back, think they've won it then bang Larson scores. They are a good team but at the end of the day they're just a bunch of pampered millionaires.

The brazilian team that played today can get much better with 4 modifications.

Cafu goes out and is replaced by Cicinho, Roberto Carlos goes out and is replaced by Gilberto, Adriano goes out and is replaced by Ronaldinho Gả̮̼̉cho, In his place goes in Juninho Pernambucano. On the 2nd half someone is replaced by Robinho.

If those modifications are made, Brazil is unbeatable, but I'm really unhappy about the team performance today, they won by 3 goals, but it was just Ghana, and the referee was on our side..

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Did you at least see the game earlier today? :? Brazil had no problem winning.

Spain vs. France in 11 mins :)

If Rooney's not fully fit, I want whatever drugs he's having.

I swear thats the funnies thing i heard in two weeks (since i finished school abnd started no-lifing on runescape)...

Game started , good luck for france and BTW I AM AN ENGLISH SUPPORTER PEOPLE !

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Damn France. They knocked out my hopeful to win. 3-1...The last goal really doesn't mean much though, it was right at the end. Really is a shame though. Italy is my second choice to win. I guess I'll start rooting for them :\. Bummer.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Oh man, I just watched the penalty that lead to the penalty kick that lead to the game winner that would have changed the course of the game. That French guy ran into the back of the guy and fell down like he got shot. Man, this reffing :\.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Oh man, I just watched the penalty that lead to the penalty kick that lead to the game winner that would have changed the course of the game. That French guy ran into the back of the guy and fell down like he got shot. Man, this reffing :\.

He got elbowed in the face.. have someone do that to you and see what you do

I knew France would win, but I only thought it'd be 2-1 :D

Where are all these psychics coming from hsugh.gif

I'm amazing! What can I say :P

They showed it from all the different angles in the post game talk, and I'm positive he ran into the guy and then made a dive. I didn't even see his face make any contact with the elbow. There were much worse hits in that game that didn't even get called. There's was no action put into it by the Spanish guy, it was a rediculous call. But whatever, those refs have so much to cover. But there's no way there should have been a penalty kick there.
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

They showed it from all the different angles in the post game talk, and I'm positive he ran into the guy and then made a dive. I didn't even see his face make any contact with the elbow. There were much worse hits in that game that didn't even get called. There's was no action put into it by the Spanish guy, it was a rediculous call. But whatever, those refs have so much to cover. But there's no way there should have been a penalty kick there.

You're right. picture828qj.png

It's weird how different the live commentary can get from country to country, mine said he was hit in the face :?

Does yours not have instant replay? Despite rooting for France that time, the Henry dive was terrible to see.

It's weird how different the live commentary can get from country to country, mine said he was hit in the face :?

Does yours not have instant replay? Despite rooting for France that time, the Henry dive was terrible to see.

They showed it like once, and the commentary said he got elbowed in the face.

Thiery Henry, can someone from LA sign him to a multi million dollar movie deal, or WWE ???.. Vince McMahon C'mon he must have seen that

Henry was one of my fav players but after seeing that, Lucas Neill all the way, Ronaldo Cafu Brazil WILL Beat France

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...