*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)

Iantiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay Argentina out! Deustchland clap clap clap etc. :) :) :)

Shame Argentina failed to control their temper and showed what terrible losers they are :(

1840 BST: The Germany players celebrate their success - but there is a problem as the squads square up to each other on the pitch. In the chaos following Jens Lehmann's save, it seems someone from the Argentina camp may have swung a punch at a German player or official. Officials are trying their best to restore order. A dramatic game is ending in dramatic fashion.

That's from BBC.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Stupid Germans. =;

Ukraine Italy is boring.

True :oops: As much as I don't like Italy, Ukraine has no chance.

They just had two, in the same attack. :wink:

Ukraine deserves a tie.

EDIT: While I was posting Italy scored. :|

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

I really liekd the italy match, at last some quality.

And honestly, penalties arent the best way to end a match, they are always considered by luck. Germant didnt deserve their win, neither did argentina deserve their loss. I am honestly with playing till the players score or die. :P no penalties no nothin... hehe.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

I really liekd the italy match, at last some quality.

And honestly, penalties arent the best way to end a match, they are always considered by luck. Germant didnt deserve their win, neither did argentina deserve their loss. I am honestly with playing till the players score or die. :P no penalties no nothin... hehe.

What? Argentina did deserve its loss. Why did Pekerman decide not to sub in two of his great young players when the Argentine forwards looked about ready to fall over from fatigue? Why did Argentina sit back and play passive soccer when they had Germany on the ropes? Argentina deserved every bit of its loss--the team played not to lose, rather than to win.

And while the Germans played poorly, they came through when it counted. That's the mark of a truly good team--a unit that can overcome adversity and come back to when the game even when it's not having the best of days. And lack of calls? Not a valid complaint; Argentina had (I think) close to 30 fouls and Germany about 20. The ref saw through most of the diving attempts in that game.

I thought that this match was one of the most electrifying that I've seen in a long time. It truly is worth watching again on Tivo :D

luxurymh4.jpg

OK... I have a riddle for all! Whoever gets it I'll pay gp in RuneScape! 1gp for the winner plz!

Who's going to school the french tomorrow?

Starts with Br and ends with zil! :-k

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

OK... I have a riddle for all! Whoever gets it I'll pay gp in RuneScape! 1gp for the winner plz!

What the...Bryzil? I don't get it :-k
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Ah, but the scar of '98 still remains :D :P

luxurymh4.jpg

Lol that team of 98 was doofoos!

THis team rocks your socks my socks and meh b0x0rs!

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

brazil didnt play good vs ghana. b had about 6 real chances to shoot a goal 8 and they used 3). ghana had way more.

so is brazil a good team because they were able to use 3 out of 6 (50%) or are they a bad team because hey had just 6?

haha, lets hope that it wont go to the penalty shots. beckham will screw that up again

brazil didnt play good vs ghana. b had about 6 real chances to shoot a goal 8 and they used 3). ghana had way more.

so is brazil a good team because they were able to use 3 out of 6 (50%) or are they a bad team because hey had just 6?

haha, lets hope that it wont go to the penalty shots. beckham will screw that up again

Omg please i dont want a bad omen! legts just hope it finishes quickly at 90-94 mins with england 2+ - nil

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Yeah it wont reach penalties. My prediction for Portugal-England? 2-1 to Portugal

Brazil-France prediction 2-0 to Brazil.

Dang yoo phil! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :notalk: :notalk: :notalk:

England are soo gonna win unless beckam starts to barf again. :pray:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!