WWE!

ndn3master

From the same wikipedia that was said right above me

Both wrestlers were brawling on the top of the cell when the Undertaker threw Mankind 16 feet off the cell and onto the Spanish announcers table. This fall was planned.

Yes, some of it's fake, but then again, some happens by mistake. Call wrestlers "Body-Building Daredevils"

That's probably a good name for them.

Kind of like Evil Knievil.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you hate RVD, S C Stunner? :(

Its not that i hate RVD

for months I've been opting Edge or HHH to win and then RVD got in the way #-o

Well now i have nothing against him now. Edge rules :wink:

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

Well, considering how much work RVD has done for the WWE both inside and outside of the ring (he pretty much singelhandedly created the One Night Stand PPV, which has been the most viewed WWE PPV in 2005 and 2006, except for the Wrestlemanias), it was high time he got a big push. The only thing I hold against him is that he had to throw it all away the way he did. He could have been a huge champion if he hadn't been busted.

I used to be a wwe fanatic, but it kinda got bored since WWE started to make Cena into a something greater than he actually is. Overrated.

My all-time-favorite is Stone Cold Steve Austin, I just love his style. And his finishing move, of course.

My favorite wrestler that's still in WWE as of right now, Kurt Angle, Hands down. That man can wrestle AND act.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Shouldn't people first question about how they manage to pull off dangerous moves instead of wondering if their fake?
Because they only "look" dangerous. A carefully choreographed act can look incredibly dangerous and yet be perfectly safe. :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why do you hate RVD, S C Stunner? :(

Its not that i hate RVD

for months I've been opting Edge or HHH to win and then RVD got in the way #-o

Well now i have nothing against him now. Edge rules :wink:

I dun really like Edge no more but I'm glad he won the title off RVD because i agree that RVD got in the way. RVD isn't even good enough to become WWE champion or world heavyweight champion

ECW sucks period.

You must be more into the entertainment side of wrestling then instead of the actual Wrestling :roll: . ECW is nothing but none stop action from start to finish whereas in WWE they talk for about the first hour of the show then have people like the Boogeyman putting worms in there mouth. But whatever.. thats your opinion

:x don't they kill people in ECW?

Yes.... They kill people :?

omegasigka4.png

Bret the hitmann Hart, Andre the Giant, Mankind, Undertaker. All great!

But the best....ever...

*puts on announcer voice*

Stone Cold Steve Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*crowd goes wild*

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

It seems like this sunday's PPV is falling apart. After Mark Henry busted his knee (would face Batista for #1 Contendership for the world heavyweight title, replaced by Mr. Kennedy), both Lashley (Triple threat match for the US championship, made a normal match) and The Great Khali (Punjabi Prison Match vs. The Undertaker, replaced by Big Show) have been taken out of the competition until further notice due to elevated liver enzyme levels... :-s

Some people over at the WWE management must be extremely ticked off that Khali won't be competing, after the huge storyline buildup they put together between him and The Undertaker... They'll probably have a match at Summerslam, or settle things on a regular Smackdown! episode...

I have mixed feelings about this news

I'm glad Henry's injured. I don't really like him at all. But now theres no one 'big' that can able to put over Batista. Ken Kennedy can't do it, Hes still too young although hes got bright futures ahead.

I'm disappointed with the Khali/Taker match, was looking forward to the Prison Match.

Looks like the Bash is gonne look like a joke now :P

ECW sucks period.

You must be more into the entertainment side of wrestling then instead of the actual Wrestling :roll: . ECW is nothing but none stop action from start to finish whereas in WWE they talk for about the first hour of the show then have people like the Boogeyman putting worms in there mouth. But whatever.. thats your opinion

Was that sarcasm? :ohnoes:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Necro. No triple posting. Here's a classic ECW Cruiserweight match to make up for it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xRGyKGt2kOg

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Necro. No triple posting. Here's a classic ECW Cruiserweight match to make up for it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xRGyKGt2kOg

ECW sucks period.

Was that sarcasm? :ohnoes:
No.

Thanks for that vid Necro :thumbsup:

I kinda like WWE.. Watching 240 pound muscle mountains doing backflips is fun :P

The favs are Triple H, Batista and The Undertaker. Kinda liked Eddy Guerrero too but I think he died :(

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

booyaka 619! rey ftw. also john cena, undertaker [of course] and hu cud forget DX! - any1 got pics of rey unmasked? i saw some on the net but dont look quite right.

seen his face on wcw before

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QnCE-hiiq60 Here's a quick video, it's all over Youtube.

He 'officially' lost his mask after he wagered it in a match in 1998, while wrestling in WCW. He fought maskless from that point on, as dictated by the traditions of Mexican lucha libre wrestling. He was requested to wear it again after he signed with the WWE in 2002. In theory he could get fined or even suspended by the Box y Lucha Commission, because once a wrestler loses his mask he's never supposed to wear it again. However, because of Rey's popularity it is tolerated, although he still wrestles maskless when in Mexico. The only time he took his match off in the WWE was during the show that was taped directly after the death of Eddie Guerrero, out of respect for his late friend. (The crowd response to Rey's emotional reaction to the death of his friend was so good that the WWE creative team decided to set him up to win the Royal Rumble in 2006, followed by a high-profile fued with Randy Orton that ended when he won the WWE World Heavyweight Championshop at Wrestlemania this year).

King Booker is the new World Heavyweight Champion!

All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker!

All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker! All hail King Booker!

*sigh* what happened i couldnt watch :cry:

ndn3master.png

Booker T sucks