Lol

fgfuyfyuiuy0

Well, I'm merchanting santa's (as of now) and I'm in World 3 buying it (forums are more expensive, F2P isn't). Well, I'm sitting there and some lvl 33 is talking to his friend. This is word-for-word:

Lvl 33: I fonud thiss on the groun dby wild.

Friend: Woow, cna I have??/

Lvl 33: No, I slel.

Me: Would you mind selling me that santa?

-He was wearing it, so that's how I knew-

Lvl 33: For 300,000 gold yuo can.

I didn't want to take it for that much, since santa's are 11.5m-12m. I don't want him to be all happy and later find out he got majorly scammed.

Me: How about 11.3m?

Lvl 33: Si that 11,30,000 gold?

Me: No, it's 11,300,000 gold.

I swear he died and went to Heaven or wherever he went. He was so happy afterwards he thanked me for like 5 hours :P. Well, now I'm going to go make 700k profit :).

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

You did a good thing. Most people would have probably taken the 300,000 gp offer, but you did the right thing. :D

Although the last time I was someplace where rares were sold - 3 years ago - they actuallly WERE 300k : P

You did a great thing, and you shared the luck over you both: he is the happiest person ever, and you made 700k gain. Well done!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

I would have offered 8-9 mill. A huge amount of money still! And good job on not scamming the poor chap.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

if i could id go to world 2 and go on a killing spree at the phat club then id kill evry body els with vaulubals :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~~ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆøÃÆÃâ HÃÆÃâVÃÆââ¬Â¹ 5 ÃâçÃÆèÃââÃâðNDÃâ¦Ã¡ âââ¬Ã¡ÃÆø LÃÆÃ

if i could id go to world 2 and go on a killing spree at the phat club then id kill evry body els with vaulubals :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Erm... what? :roll:

Anyway on topic; gratz on being nice to a new player to the game, and enjoy the spare 700k lol!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

I can't really say that I would have done the same thing. It's not scamming because you're not tricking anybody. Their lack of knowledge is their own liability, not something you maliciously set out to **** them with. he made the offer, after all.

That said, I think it took major restraint on your part to not give in to a very understandable temptation. enjoy your profit, and pat yourself on the back.

Duumvir in game

"...One day I will burn down the rainforest and become a hero."

Generous people deserve to have a special place in society. Not many people like you are left in RS anymore...

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats