Favorite Anime Series

kevinfangs

I love Naruto, I've seen all the Japanese eps. on YouTube lol. It's great, I'm seriously addicted. 8-[

On another note, Danny Phantom is a pretty rocking show. It's not anime but I thought I would mention it, lol. :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont need to watch The End of Evangelion to understand episode 25 and 26. The End of Evangelion was the original 25 and 26, but the director decided to practically ruin the series because of all the death threats and letters he got from the fans.

The end of evangelion shows what really happens with the human instrumentality project coming into action, and so did Death and Rebirth.

Episodes 25 and 26 are not open to different interpretations, they only represent one thing : the director's schiznophrenic episodes and his mental illness (his nervous breakdown). Pretty much the entire show is based off that.

Symbolism? The Spear of Longinus (the spear that pierced Jesus Christ's heart), The MAGI (the wise old men), the Tree of Life (the Sephirothic system), Rei, Shinji and Asuka representing the Ego, Superego and the ID (not in particular order), all that stuff was added just to make the series look good and help in construct the plot. That is not symbolism.

The show is still worth watching.

Wikipedia certainly is wonderful, I couldn't have understood episodes 25 and 26 without it

I love Naruto, I've seen all the Japanese eps. on YouTube lol. It's great, I'm seriously addicted. 8-[

On another note, Danny Phantom is a pretty rocking show. It's not anime but I thought I would mention it, lol. :P

YouTube?? Whoa... I couldn't stand that. I've got a better idea. If you want better quality episodes than check out - http://www.Naruto-Bunshin.com All you have to do is become a member and you can download all the episodes you want for free. Not to mention, the people are awesome.

Anyway, the animes I like are: Naruto (Japanese Only), Hellsing, Bleach, Cowboy Beebop, Inuyasha, Case Closed, Samurai Champloo, and some others I can't think of right now.

Im watching Hellsing atm :D

watched FMA and naruto previously, but naruto stopped making sense after they started airing those filler episodes...

well... gaterkeepers (second season) or duel! (These were on anime unleased on G4TechTV) it went off when it want back off and became G4 again (god i love that channel)

:D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Not a big anime fan. Though I've been playing the Naruto game at my friend's place -- got me hooked on the game, so I decided to watch the anime. Very interesting series. :)

FMA is my favorite though. Just the science/religion thing is awesome. :)

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Not a big anime fan. Though I've been playing the Naruto game at my friend's place -- got me hooked on the game, so I decided to watch the anime. Very interesting series. :)

Just wait 'til you hit the fillers :P

Hellsing

Naruto

Trigun

been trying to find Beserk, but no such luck

My favroite is zoids chaotic century and zoids guardian force. i love it. heh alot of people don't like it though...

Rubber chicken, you're the one,

who makes Runescape, so much fun!

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

I like to eat cake while excruciating!