Absurd ideas...

Pinkbullet3

I was in the shower this morning (what? I try to stay clean...) when I was thinking about how RuneScape would be if it had fast food restaurants in it... like, you could walk into a McScapes and order a Runeburger or something... I don't know.

Anyone else have any absurd ideas?

And, if anyone could answer this question, because I'm afraid to try it myself... could people get to 99 strength by drinking a lot of beer?

Ok, thanks. 8-)

:o

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runeburger: A tasty bun stuffed with lettuce, tomatoes and a runite burger. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I've got an even better idea:

Make a quest involving construction that lets you build your own (NPC) town! The reward would expand the room limit to 50 and then people will randomly flock into it to live in their own homes. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I was in the shower this morning (what? I try to stay clean...) when I was thinking about how RuneScape would be if it had fast food restaurants in it... like, you could walk into a McScapes and order a Runeburger or something... I don't know.

I think you play to much runescape and eat too much fastfood. :roll: :P

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

you think about runescape when you take a shower? that's random....

Fast Food? RuneScape is clearly set in an era equivalent to the 1100's (or previous), and retsaurants didn't exist until the mid 1600's when the first one was founded in Paris.

Even then, the restaurant only sold soup ('restoratives,' hence 'restaurant'), so fast food would be an odd thing to see for quite a while. but hese ares upposed to be absurd ideas, so I consider it a smashing success!

Here's an absurd idea: back when the giant tsunami hit, they sent a helicopter out to check on this small tribe of natives in the Pacific whom they feared might have been wiped out by the tsunami. Lo and behold, as the helicopter passed over, the natives started throwing spears and shooting arrows at it!!! Hahaha!!

I wan to see a minigame where I get to throw spears and shoot arrows at a helicopter. Why? Because THINK OF THE COMBAT EXPERIENCE!!! And the drops? Man! what if you could salvage a chaingun from the wreckage? Rockets wouldn't be of any use (You would need about 250 strength in order to carry and somehow fire an AH-64's rocket pod), but a chaingun?! That would make the fight against the TzTok-Jad last about fifteen seconds and consist mainly of converting it to paste and laughing hysterically.

And the gnomes!! You know how the gnomes are, they could possibly salvage the helicopter itself!! I may not ahve billions of GP, but man if I had a personal helicopter, I could rule over RuneScape with a steely fist!

"Behold, the emperor approaches in his sky chariot!"

"Why's he spinning like that?"

"Er.. I don't think yelling at the controls works too well..."

"And doesn't that need some sort of feul to stay up?"

*CRASH!*

"I call dibs on his stuff!"

Duumvir in game

"...One day I will burn down the rainforest and become a hero."

Runeburger: A tasty bun stuffed with lettuce, tomatoes and a runite burger. :P

Breaks your teeth! :lol:

But seriously (Well, not really) some ideas for fast food places:

Mcscapeburger

Kentucky Fried Chompy

Pinapple Pizza Pineapple Pizza

Rune-Dairy King

Wendy's Old fashioned Rune-Burgeres

Fast Food? RuneScape is clearly set in an era equivalent to the 1100's (or previous), and retsaurants didn't exist until the mid 1600's when the first one was founded in Paris.

Which explains why they had plumming systems such as sinks?

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

I think hand pumps are pretty old, and I think most all of the "plumbing" in RS houses boils down to a hand pump that drains into a basin of arbitrary cost.

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png

I think hand pumps are pretty old, and I think most all of the "plumbing" in RS houses boils down to a hand pump that drains into a basin of arbitrary cost.

That basin must have been huge because I swear I walked through the varrock basins before. NVM those were the varrock sewers.

I think they did not have sawmills, oil lanterns similiar to the ones seen in Runescape, stoves as seen in Runescape, sewers, manholes, sewer drains, hangman, or gas masks.

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

Coka-cola and chicken nuggets!

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!