I would like to admit... I am a noob!

davidlepure

well... yes I am a noob... with the 5+ years of play ive had in this game (a few breaks in there) I still manage to fall for scams... just lost 14 glory ammys to someone who said they would charge for me and give back... haha im such a noob haha... guess ill just have to make some money back eeh?

ooh and it was a level 101 who scammed me??? sad eeh?... i just got back to playing after 8 month break and been playing for 5 days and prolly have more money than that noob... soo sad scammers :-(

well back to rcing I guess

ooh and... anyone who wants to add me that can charge glories and has like 28 of em that they will trade for my 28 uncharged (as soon as i buy 14 back just need to go to fally) add davidlepure!!!

Did you heard about the kidnaping last night? no? well the kid just fell assleep.... :D lol...

what's the point of this post? shoudn't this be in rant section? im sorry about your being scammed but its always good to trust someone else.

its always good?

Did you heard about the kidnaping last night? no? well the kid just fell assleep.... :D lol...

well... yes I am a noob... with the 5+ years of play ive had in this game (a few breaks in there) I still manage to fall for scams... just lost 14 glory ammys to someone who said they would charge for me and give back... haha im such a noob haha... guess ill just have to make some money back eeh?

ooh and it was a level 101 who scammed me??? sad eeh?... i just got back to playing after 8 month break and been playing for 5 days and prolly have more money than that noob... soo sad scammers :-(

ooh and... anyone who wants to add me that can charge glories and has like 28 of em that they will trade for my 28 uncharged (as soon as i buy 14 back just need to go to fally) add davidlepure!!!

YAh just go to heroes guild, and get em rechagred, or just do the stupid quest. Its soo eazy.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

I'll charge all your glories for you, and I won't nick em, but tbh if your worried about it only use people you know and trust, I asked a lvl 100 to charge 1 glory for me ages ago, and he ran off with it, I just laughed it off, but 14 jeeeeezz

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

i call my self a noob because i somehow managed to get hacked 3 times, even when i changed my pass and recovery questions 3 times aswell :cry: :x :evil:

but anywho i'm still a noob with full green robes and stuff.... :roll: :wink:

addymzammyvest,rickster2005.gif

newscape350x19yi5.gif

I'm a noob too. No, I haven't been scammed ever, but I still consider myself a noob. My stats are quite low and I don't really care if I'm considered a noob.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I'm a noob too.
OH YEAH??? WELL, I'M A MONSTER!!!! SO TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I'm a noob too.

I took it, now what

On-topic= Do the frickin quest and get on with your life!

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I'm a noob too.

I took it, now what

Umm...you explode...or something...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I'll charge all your glories for you, and I won't nick em, but tbh if your worried about it only use people you know and trust, I asked a lvl 100 to charge 1 glory for me ages ago, and he ran off with it, I just laughed it off, but 14 jeeeeezz

yea... thats what I started doing right when he logged off... I thought it was hilarious.

If you haven't bought your glories yet..

I'll sell you 14 or so at 65k each...

rsn : Deangut

sorry I already bought em all back last night

i call my self a noob because i somehow managed to get hacked 3 times, even when i changed my pass and recovery questions 3 times aswell Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad

but anywho i'm still a noob with full green robes and stuff.... Rolling Eyes Wink

sorry to hear that man... I have never been hacked in all the time ive been playing rs... I have had a char banned for macroing on for like a week (got it from 50-70fletching and then sold the unstrungbows to gen store this was like a week before they came out with an update to just fletch x in inventory ... yea... and they banned me right when my membership renewed... but whatever I did something bad soo aaah)