malo2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm

i dunno i took it down and zoomed in with pain and it was saved as a jpeg... but the way it was saved and such... looks more like a CS sig then paint.... i'm doubtful :?

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

quit hatin

its a good sig

Says the man who ALSO slapped some text on a googled picture.

Your current sig doesnt look any better axe

I would have to say that thats a matter of opinion. I, personally, like axe's sig.

Getting back on-topic, good job at adding text. It's a good sig and all but to brag about how you made it all in paint when all you did was add some text to a googled picture, that's pretty dumb. Googleling pictures and slapping them on sigs is okay if you have an originaly background that takes some skill. But taking a picture and adding text and then bragging about it, not a good idea.

quit hatin

its a good sig

Says the man who ALSO slapped some text on a googled picture.

Your current sig doesnt look any better axe

Take it up with LP if you have a problem with my sig. I love my current sig, it didnt have text simply slapped upon it.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Not everyone creates the image they use on there sig.. maybe there background but not the image.. though in this case the whole thing.. whats the difference? Its still copywrited if you make your own custom background or not its not like your gonna go on paint and make an image of an animal or a character from a game or something.

brandon8po.gif

untitled9os2.png

Hurray for me. I just cut out a peice of a googled picture and added some text. Does that make me an awesome sig maker or what?!?!

Note the sarcasm...

That didn't make any sense to me.

HE COPIED SOMEONE ELSES WORK - NONE OF THAT EXCEPT THE TEXT AND BORDER IS HIS OWN - HE DID NOTHING TO THAT SIG EXCEPT THE BORDER AND TEXT

Last time I checked, you didn't even do anything to your sig. You got it from someone else.

Noproblem22.png