What's the longest pest control you've played.....

antonwhy

I honestly think that 1 person alone could destory all 4 portals in 8 minutes.

Thats the state of pest control in world 78 these days :(

ive soloed 400 yellow portals, NO JOKE. prior to the warrior guild update.

about 3mins on world 78

I'm not posotive about the longest one I've been on, but I was with a small group of people that I usually go to PC with. We find a remotely empty world and play with just our group. So, we wanted to see if we could last the whole 20 minutes... just destroy three of the portals and keep the knight alive. Well, the first attempt I ran to the bank and missed the boat, so everyone just destroyed the portals and came back.

We were waiting in the lander to go back and with 30 seconds left, I got that dumb crane game random and missed the boat again. Well, they went ahead and did the whole 20 minute game while I left and did something else, lol.

uhg i hate winning these kinds of awards... I've had a game last 18 minutes; thats right, 18 minutes... only to have some newb( high enoguh to know better) who i cant name because of board rules... kill the south monsters repeatedly and the void knight die so yep 18 minutes wasted after that i went all out offence and have about a 90% win streak since stupid spinners...( i love my guthix mace! :-D)

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

I used to play on world 6 only, before 78 became popular and there wasn't a game that lasted more than about 4 mins, would be fun make a game last 20 mins though...

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

ive soloed 400 yellow portals, NO JOKE. prior to the warrior guild update.

Well, yellows don't count. They seem to have A LOT less (slash?) defense than the other portals.

My longest game? Can't be long, I always have the 10% offensive prayers on, and I can't recall EVER running out.

i think the longest i have ever been in is about 5-10 minutes. im not really paying attention to that statistic when i am playing though. i am usually too focused on killing the south portal rangers. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

:-k Has World 78 really decline? I haven't been there in a while but am going back to get some Ranged levels. Are the games still fast or is it just filled with idiot players? Is it still the premiere place to go?

:-k Has World 78 really decline? I haven't been there in a while but am going back to get some Ranged levels. Are the games still fast or is it just filled with idiot players? Is it still the premiere place to go?

There's more people outside the boat then at fally, world 2 :-k

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

There's more people outside the boat then at fally, world 2 :-k

Sadly most are under lvl 90 and are clueless on how to play the game. IT is still quicker than normal training but it does take longer than it would a month ago.

The picture in my first post is an example of how it has declined. Instead of actually getting the spinners around the portal they would bark orders to get them. Sadly its an alll to common situation where lower lvls equiped with d longs are attacking portals despite the fact it is no use.

I, as a sensible player am one of the few team players left. When Jagex made Pest Control they intended it to be a team game but today it is everyman for themselves :(

The moral is if you want something done do it yourself

Wondering what to do with life .....

lol like 4 mins, but i managed to get like 8k exp in front of the main gate \' \' \' \' \' \' :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

The longest game I have ever played as about 8 minutes long, however that was back when Pest Control was first released.

And I will agree that as of late, world 78 has taken a nose-dive in terms of decent people. I can't tell you how many times i've had to run around a portol, just to get to some spinners while there was a few people two squares away just hacking at the portol. At least i'm getting some good prayer exp off of all this :D

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts