Quad Dharok = Nightmare!

indalecio

I'm a regular barrower, so I've had trouble with the multiple brothers glitch before. Never this bad though! Listen to this.

Walking through the underground tunnels, minding my own business, when suddenly I go through a door and Dharok appears. Business as usual, of course. I sidestep back through the door so I can Charge, put on my mystic, drink a prayer pot, etc.

One problem ... When I sidestep through the door, another Dharok appears. This happens sometimes though, so no big deal. I decide to run through the passage containing the first Dharok, and then through to the other side.

One more problem. When I sidestep again through the original door, yet another Dharok pops up. Ouch ... now two Dharoks in the same very small room, plus another one on the other side. I frantically click to go through the door to the other side.

But, you guesses it, when I go through the door YET ANOTHER Dharok appears! I now have a total of four Dharoks to deal with, and only 4 doses of prayer pot. I've never backed down before when this has happened, and I didn't now. Clicking on "Protect from Melee" as fast as I can, I Charge up with magical power and cast "Flames of Zamorak", burning the fourth Dharok for a 28. After four more hits (30-12-21-9) the fourth Dharok is down for the count.

Not wasting any time, I dash through the doors and straight into the first and third Dharoks. Drinking another dose of prayer pot, I start rapidly casting spells. After about 9-10 rounds of combat, the other two Dharoks are burnt to a crisp. This just leaves me with number two. I drink my final dose of prayer potion, then click towards the room where this all started. Upon my entering, Dharok starts slashing away (to no avail of course).

I'm now down to 5 Airs, 10 Bloods and 20 Fires (enough for 5 castings of Flames of Zamorak). On my first click I accidentally attempt to cast Claws of Guthix on him. The second click hits home, and I BLAST Dharok for a ... 5. This kind of worries me, since I only have 4 castings left now, but I fire another one off at Dharok, this time for a much more damaging 24. Three more spells (21-19-30) and I'm out of runes, and down to only 3 prayer points.

Those of you who can add quickly see that I've now dealt 99 points of damage to Dharok, and the barrows brothers only have 100 HP each. Yep, that's right. I bust Dharok on the head with my Zamorak Staff for the final point of damage. After eating a few lobsters to restore myself to health, I walk through that final door to enter the chest room. Upon opening the chest, what do I find?

cooliguess2yo.png

So the moral of this whole big story is: Think twice about chickening out when confronted with multiple brothers.

By the way, here is an altered map of the tunnel to show you where the Dharoks spawned.

barrows2zb.png

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

no way multiple bro's is a good loot, i had 5 veracs once (thats more then 4) and i killed them all (using safespot not wasting any p pots) and the only thing i got from it were some runes. :-({|= 8-[ :-w :wall: :-({|=

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Nice Story and nice loot

Leesters would be proud =D>

Can we stop with all the Leesters talk? :roll:

Well it was a great story, nice read too.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

ive actually seen a lvl 111 take of 4 darhoks whithout prayer WITH MELEE i should of recorded it , he was using torags

for your story its seems too much of a hassle to kill all of them,still luck loot

I saw that guy, he was on the Macroing list later on, that was a fake [-X

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

lol wow, i woulda freaked out and teled outa there if something like that happened to me. Grats on the GreatAxe, and couldnt you have taken a screeny? That would have been sig fodder for tons of peoples 8-[

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

Just checked back to see if anybody commented on this. Thanks, all warm fuzzy comments. :D

I would have taken a screen-shot, but I was busy trying not to get my a$s kicked. :lol:

And anyway, what, what happened to Leesters?

EDIT: And the way I think of it is, 4 brothers equals 4 extra good drops into the chest. :D

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and you could probably reproduce this bug if you tried hard enough, but I would try it with somebody less dangerous, like Ahrim. Four Ahrims wouldn't make as cool a screenshot, but still ...

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

rofl thats un-lucky.quad ahrim or kharil is probably worse.

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

Just checked back to see if anybody commented on this. Thanks, all warm fuzzy comments. :D

I would have taken a screen-shot, but I was busy trying not to get my a$s kicked. :lol:

And anyway, what, what happened to Leesters?

EDIT: And the way I think of it is, 4 brothers equals 4 extra good drops into the chest. :D

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and you could probably reproduce this bug if you tried hard enough, but I would try it with somebody less dangerous, like Ahrim. Four Ahrims wouldn't make as cool a screenshot, but still ...

ummm try torag, ahrim can actually deal some damage :shock:

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

all i got to say is....Sick =D> Congrats Bro that was a Good story and good reward..Hey so its tru Hard work pays off :P...good job man..i've neve gotten a barrows drop but i've only gone 3 times lol..so i am still praying [-o

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

ive actually seen a lvl 111 take of 4 darhoks whithout prayer WITH MELEE i should of recorded it , he was using torags

for your story its seems too much of a hassle to kill all of them,still luck loot

:shock: