What is the Strongest Monster in the Game?

I_Politik_I

After seeing the different speech for the mounted monsters heads in houses, it made me wonder whether or not the KBD is obsolete nowadays.

IMO, it isn't even a contest what is the strongest monster - TzTok-Jad obviously - but what do you think comes after him in a 1v1 fight between the monsters? Does level really matter? Or is it all in abilities? :-k

Monsters to choose from are:

KQ -NO PRAYERS

KBD

Dagganoth Rex (melee)

Dagganoth Prime (range)

Dagganoth Supreme (mage)

Chaos Elemental

Are there any others?

I think it's:

1. KBD - he can hit 50+ with flames and is the coolest monster =D>

2. KQ

...I can't decide on the rest because I've never fought them 8-[

sig27uo.png

RSN: Scotay444 ~ 90+ Attack ~ 107+ CB

Chaos Elemental can do some weird tricks. Like uneqipping your weapons and armor. Maybe it's her?

KQ is a lot strogner then KBD, mroe people die to the queen that the dragon.

sig5235ro7.jpg

1v1, chaos, as it is just impossible, and you can never go in there with your best stuff in case you get pk'ed

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Chaos Elemental can do some weird tricks. Like uneqipping your weapons and armor. Maybe it's her?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâõ

The biggest risk with that guy (flying cloud with bunny ears) are the barraging teams...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

there is no contest the Tztok-Jad would win

learn to read, he said what one after Jad

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

No contest that Jad would win? people have solod jad ...but I havent really heard of someone soloing a kq in one trip, so technically jad isnt the hardest in the game \'

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

I think the KBD would win because of his fire breath. The KQ doesn't have an antifire shield so she'd get owned.

What he said.

KBD owns anyone but Jad. KQ owns Jad (She can pray mage and range :P). Jad owns anyone but KQ.

Kostyaf.png

I think the KBD would win because of his fire breath. The KQ doesn't have an antifire shield so she'd get owned.

What he said.

KBD owns anyone but Jad. KQ owns Jad (She can pray mage and range :P). Jad owns anyone but KQ.

Jad can do melee damage too. ;) Jad owns all, but KBD owns all but Jad ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

What he said.

Jad can do melee damage too. ;) Jad owns all, but KBD owns all but Jad ;)

Safe spots? :wink:

Btw, love your sig. I'm so tired of people whining about such stupid things.

Edit: Woot, Bear Fur. \'

Kostyaf.png

in a monster fight kbd

for people to kill is definitely the Black Dragon not kbd. black dragon have huge spell/melee and range defence. and lets not forget they are in single wild too.

:roll:

Ever heard of the KQ, the Dagg Kings, JAD?!

(And the KBD could own a regular Black Dragon anyday.)

Kostyaf.png

Lies, According the KBD there's nothing stronger than them in the game, so I'm going to have to go for the KBD, I mean, would 3 dragon heads lie to you?

Maybe we should use a Lie detector! :lol:

I think Chaos Elemental is strongest because its impossible to solo and its in deep wilderness.

does anyone even die with the kbd at all? :lol:

Lies, According the KBD there's nothing stronger than them in the game, so I'm going to have to go for the KBD, I mean, would 3 dragon heads lie to you?

2 Would (referring to teh monster dialogues) :P .

And Jad owns everything anyday, there's NOTHING that hits 70 with every attack style.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

1v1, chaos, as it is just impossible, and you can never go in there with your best stuff in case you get pk'ed

It's completely possible. Look at the Archive of Wisdom Guides, and look at the "Soloing the chaos elemental" Involves a cannon.

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]