Number of doses of prayer pot you use at barrows?

Smapla

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 Doses each trip avarge, 4-8 doses , always bring 2 pots with me

You should take an extra one, I usually took 3 when it took me 8 doses usually to kill the barrow brothers. Then I got dharok in my tunnel and ran out of ppots. Now I always bring 4 but usually never use the last 2

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

2 to 4 prayer pot doses. Minimum of 8 lobbies. Max of 16 sharks( when I linger to get a really high kill count to get my Deaths and minds and stuff back)

How? It takes me 2-4 lobs.. for all 6 pinkies.. maybe 2 more inside the cave.. i managed to do 3 runs on a full inventory of lobs ;\

Okay, but how many of you people that use none are using ancients :P

I always pray vs dharok, ahrim, karil, and guthan. Torag and verac are pretty lame \'

btw, I use slayer dart.

I'm on normal magic and I use none, even if dharok is in the tunnels.

Why do you pray on Guthan but not Verac? Verac hits more often then Guthan does..

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

2 to 4 prayer pot doses. Minimum of 8 lobbies. Max of 16 sharks( when I linger to get a really high kill count to get my Deaths and minds and stuff back)

How? It takes me 2-4 lobs.. for all 6 pinkies.. maybe 2 more inside the cave.. i managed to do 3 runs on a full inventory of lobs ;\

I use sucky def armor in the tunnels and usually get my kill count up to mid to high 30s without realizing.

And also, the 16 sharks happens when i wear my sucky def and get my kill count up to 100+ to make sure I get all my deaths and minds back. I only do this if either my number of Deaths or Minds falls below 200 of what I originally brought.

Noctis666.png

it depends on whether my run is either fresh trip or re-run (which i very often do because of left over monk fish)

in the case of former, 0-1, depending on how much bad luck i have on that day. I only pray on Dharok, Verac and Karil. If either of these 3 are in the tunnel, up to 2 more. If Karil is tunnel, its definitely 2, because as a rule i NEVER fight him anywhere but at the chest. (I am also on the process of writing a guide for the safe spots in the tunnel, and not the ones you can see)

If i am doing a re-run, it will take about 4 does per run, add 1 more if any of the nasty 3 (D, K & V) are in the tunnels.

i bring 4 [4] pots with me per trip, i never ran out of p pots before i ran out of food...

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I bring 6 pots when I go, i typically use 3 or am 1 dose away from useing 3, sometimes, if I have 3 or more full pots left I'll go a second time without teleing out (only if I have enough lobs left too).

FREE DURIAL!!!!

Add to your sig if you agree, don't let the others lead you the wrong way.

Verac almost never hits me :o

EDIT: yay, karil's coif, verac's brassard, and guthan's helm in one day =D

and i got Helm on the trip RIGHT after brassard \'

EDIT 2: whoops, typo

Veracs set effect alone should make him hit way more than guthan.. Not to mention they are both the same combat lvl and probably have nearly identical stats.

I just find it odd since even when you pray on guthan, he can still heal, which makes it completely pointless to pray on him but not verac in my opinion.

sorry lol im just rambling.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

2-3 doses.

I just followed Leester's guide, works very well for me.

Natural prayer on Dharok and maybe a dose on Karil if prayer has run out by then.

Melee armour and mage Guthan and Torag without prayer.

Dose on Verac.

pixelsigwg5.png