Houses Available for Visit

Adam007

Since the suggestion to have a board solely for posting a thread per person about each of their houses didn't go through so well(yet?), and if everyone on general p2p made a thread about their own house for people to visit the board would get clogged, I figured why not start a thread for people to post their houses for people to visit if they want?

For this to work, please try to stay on world 9 and in Rimmington. Otherwise it's up to the visitors to find out where you are.

When you reply, state what level construction you are, along with a brief description of what makes your house unique and worth the visit of another player, maybe some pictures, just not too long. I'll edit them into this first post.

Also, I just want to clarify that this doesn't mean that the people you'll see on the list are *available* at this moment. It means if they're online they'll consider letting people visit if at a given time they feel like it - just to clarify that.

Houses Available For Visit

AJL221893 (Adam007)

Come visit my house in Rimmington! If I'm not in it feel free to pm me and you can visit. I'm currently level 59 in it and plan to get it up to 72. My house has everything standard in it up to that level, and it has a unique design more like a real house would be (not with a garden straight in the middle). All of the skill and quest rooms hotspots are filled, so check out my creature on the wall or whatever achievements I've made. Hope to see you there. :P

Bia Bf

I am 56 construcytion and if I can build it, it IS built. My house is the highest quality it can be. My house is in the Karmajian Jungle and I am normally on world 120 or world 41. Look out for my parties on General P2P, I normally give presents to guests. I love to partay.

Cdub Foo

I am currently level 72 Construction. I use my butler's tea to increase my level to 75. So, I've got cool stuff like a nice dungeon room and a formal garden I spent WAY too much money on. Also, there's a lot of nice, functional features. I have a guilded altar with marble burners, and they're always available for use. There's easy transport out with an unlimited glory, and plent of portals. Lastly, feel free to use my lectern, to make any sort of tablets you want (only a mahogany eagle at the moment, but I'm putting in a demon).

World 9 - Yanille

Mad4beanies

On world 9 as much as possible

normally in rimmington, but at this point i'm in rekella

currint construction level is 71 and my aim is 80, however i need to get more money before i can acheive that..

my house has a games room, a combat ring, TWO studies so each lectern is utilised, TWO portal rooms to f2p and p2p areas and a dungeon stairs room and oubillette for pvp fun, hte whole dowstairs is also 1v1 pvp when pvp it on, so theres alot of oppurtunity for combat Surprised . the house is maxed at 20 rooms

chat is normally ON

Mirrorforced

Well I am at lvl 51 construction now but it is progress as I earn money. I have the best house layout ever, I love it. Stop by anytime to check mine out. Pm if you want to, and I will get you something good to eat.

Misterxman

Level 60 house. It's mainly a party house right now, I need to build the three teleports but I've got all three types of fighting rings, games room, and basic throne room, enough to make cakes in the kitchen, altar, and whatever else I could build at my level. Usually world 41 rimmington, mainly for big group random stuff.

Nick 6464

A meduim sized house, lvl 51 Cons. Got a slave, er, servant working for me. I got games, Combat Room (with Combat Ring), FREE BEER, portals to Falador, Varrock, and Cammy, and 2 atlars (Zammy FTW). World 100 is my HomeWorld.

Salim123

Spent All My Money On My House... Lotsa People Say It Owns...

For 55 Construction U Would Expect Way Less.

Maxed At 20 Room A Combat Room, Boxing Room, Darts, Games Room

And An Awsome Drop Party Stop Very Happy

And Meet Out Butler Today Very Happy He Carries Curry

Dont Forget A Free Chefs Delight!!

Just Pm Me If U Wanna Come

And Ill Post Here If I Have A Party!!!

Was Gonna Go Right Now To Fletch My 10k WIllows There...

But Itl Cost Me To Much...

SO I Will Have Weekly Parties!! Sometimes Daily!!

Silver24-7

I'm 72 construction.

I have anything I could possibly build with 72 consttruction and a cup of nice tea Wink

My house is in rimmington (more people to visit parties there Wink ) and my homeworld is 53.

I am not much in my house lately because I've been fishing 1800 sharks so far trying to egt a big one.

But my chat is always on and if you pm me asking me to show you my house I will usually reply no Razz

Then a short while later I decide it's more fun at my place then to train whatever I'm training and invite you along with 50 friends over to have one of my many little houseparties =)

Soul Tar

World 9--Rimmington

~82 Construction

Right now i'm just sitting in my house. I have a pretty good dungeon I guess...got a nice Oubliette with a bone cage and Rocnar. I have just about all the rooms with a balance beam and combat ring (the balance beam REALLY stinks...REALLY...but you can check it out)

The Zephyrus

random worlds, moving to suit my needs (currently Rimmington)

I've just reached 40+ construction, which isn't much.

I'm working on 50 and should have it before long.

Feel free to visit. If I'm not busy, ask me to come over for whatever.

Nice thread here.

Mirrorforced-World 9, or whatever one I am in.

Well I am at lvl 51 construction now but it is progress as I earn money. I have the best house layout ever, I love it. Stop by anytime to check mine out. Pm if you want to, and I will get you something good to eat. Edit: Also I am located in Rimmington.

Edit Edit: I would just like to point out adam, is that you dont have to keep the summary of each person but just a list and their house location. It would clog up the first post alot, and if people want to find out what is at one person's house, then they just read their post. It might help you a little.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Soul Tar--World 9--Rimmington

~82 Construction

Right now i'm just sitting in my house. I have a pretty good dungeon I guess...got a nice Oubliette with a bone cage and Rocnar. I have just about all the rooms with a balance beam and combat ring (the balance beam REALLY stinks...REALLY...but you can check it out)

77 Combat || 1620+ Skill Total || Owner of Fire Cape

Spent All My Money On My House... Lotsa People Say It Owns...

For 55 Construction U Would Expect Way Less.

Maxed At 20 Room A Combat Room, Boxing Room, Darts, Games Room

And An Awsome Drop Party Stop :D

And Meet Out Butler Today :D He Carries Curry

Dont Forget A Free Chefs Delight!!

Just Pm Me If U Wanna Come

And Ill Post Here If I Have A Party!!!

Was Gonna Go Right Now To Fletch My 10k WIllows There...

But Itl Cost Me To Much...

SO I Will Have Weekly Parties!! Sometimes Daily!!

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

How are you going to go about updating this every few minutes after every party is opened? Also, if you plan not to update this constantly, and just keep it open so it say's my house is "available for visit," that means i am going to have to have my private chat set to ON for a straggler to come to my house and have me entertain them. Sounds like a real hassle and a waste of space. I'd much rather have my one thread that says i have an open house party set to either "CLOSED" or "OPEN" then just bring that thread to life everytime I have a party.

How are you going to go about updating this every few minutes after every party is opened? Also, if you plan not to update this constantly, and just keep it open so it say's my house is "available for visit," that means i am going to have to have my private chat set to ON for a straggler to come to my house and have me entertain them. Sounds like a real hassle and a waste of space. I'd much rather have my one thread that says i have an open house party set to either "CLOSED" or "OPEN" then just bring that thread to life everytime I have a party.

Read what I just posted(I just now editted it as the last paragraph). The houses listed don't mean that those people are online right now and available for people - only that if they're on at that given time they'll consider opening up the house for visitors. If the people on the lists want visitors they can set private chat to on, otherwise leave it to friends only.

The Zephyrus

random worlds, moving to suit my needs (currently Rimmington)

I've just reached 40+ construction, which isn't much.

I'm working on 50 and should have it before long.

Feel free to visit. If I'm not busy, ask me to come over for whatever.

the%20zephyrus.gif

The%20Zephyrus.gif

Click (above) for my blog!!

runemcw,the%20zephyrus.gif

Mad4beanies

On world 9 as much as possible

normally in rimmington, but at this point i'm in rekella

currint construction level is 71 and my aim is 80, however i need to get more money before i can acheive that..

my house has a games room, a combat ring, TWO studies so each lectern is utilised, TWO portal rooms to f2p and p2p areas and a dungeon stairs room and oubillette for pvp fun, hte whole dowstairs is also 1v1 pvp when pvp it on, so theres alot of oppurtunity for combat :o . the house is maxed at 20 rooms

chat is normally ON

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

Bia Bf

I am 56 construcytion and if I can build it, it IS built. My house is the highest quality it can be. My house is in the Karmajian Jungle and I am normally on world 120 or world 41. Look out for my parties on General P2P, I normally give presents to guests. I love to partay.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Nick 6464

A meduim sized house, lvl 51 Cons. Got a slave, er, servant working for me. I got games, Combat Room (with Combat Ring), FREE BEER, portals to Falador, Varrock, and Cammy, and 2 atlars (Zammy FTW). World 100 is my HomeWorld.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Misterxman

Level 60 house. It's mainly a party house right now, I need to build the three teleports but I've got all three types of fighting rings, games room, and basic throne room, enough to make cakes in the kitchen, altar, and whatever else I could build at my level. Usually world 41 rimmington, mainly for big group random stuff.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Read what I just posted(I just now editted it as the last paragraph). The houses listed don't mean that those people are online right now and available for people - only that if they're on at that given time they'll consider opening up the house for visitors. If the people on the lists want visitors they can set private chat to on, otherwise leave it to friends only.

How was i supposed to read that you posted this when you just edited it? Anyway,i covered this in my first post, saying that this whole thing is rendered useless as I, among most others i believe, wouldn't waste time for one random person to come to my house and make me entertain them.

How was i supposed to read that you posted this when you just edited it? Anyway,i covered this in my first post, saying that this whole thing is rendered useless as I, among most others i believe, wouldn't waste time for one random person to come to my house and make me entertain them.

I was telling you that to clarify it for you - what I wrote was nothing new.

It's updated to this point.

Silver24-7

I'm 72 construction.

I have anything I could possibly build with 72 consttruction and a cup of nice tea ;)

My house is in rimmington (more people to visit parties there ;) ) and my homeworld is 53.

I am not much in my house lately because I've been fishing 1800 sharks so far trying to egt a big one.

But my chat is always on and if you pm me asking me to show you my house I will usually reply no :P

Then a short while later I decide it's more fun at my place then to train whatever I'm training and invite you along with 50 friends over to have one of my many little houseparties =)

Ohw and I'll ask leesters if he wants his house added he recently got 72 construction as well and he spent even more millions on it then I did :P

Cdub Foo

I am currently level 72 Construction. I use my butler's tea to increase my level to 75. So, I've got cool stuff like a nice dungeon room and a formal garden I spent WAY too much money on. Also, there's a lot of nice, functional features. I have a guilded altar with marble burners, and they're always available for use. There's easy transport out with an unlimited glory, and plent of portals. Lastly, feel free to use my lectern, to make any sort of tablets you want (only a mahogany eagle at the moment, but I'm putting in a demon).

World 9 - Yanille

(Being in Yanille makes it closest to a bank, making it easier to use a lectern and guilded altar).

Username - Aussy321

Level 65 construction, and as soon as i get a barrows item i will get to 75+. I'm always in world 9 or 129 and my house is in rimmington. My house is almost maxed in every room and i'm hoping to get a rangeing Pedestal soon for some really good fun!.

~ Aussy, yssua, Nurse or Sam

penguinesigrq6.png

Sticky please?

Anyways, my house is build based on lvl 40(2) construction, its not very good but come visit if ju want?

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Great idea Adam, until my idea gets some attention :P

I'd add my name to the list but i honestly won't be in it much for a while, this needs stickifying though.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"