my very trustworthy friend. (with pic)

eye_merchant

after my friend got his full drag he came to pest control to see me. Then he poped on full drag, i was happy for him. Then he let me the set \'

too bad my main was non memb so i coldnt wear it, i was on my pure btw. it felt good holding full drag, but then i gave it back :P

fulldrag9wm.png

I've had pretty much enough of people documenting their daily RS lives in General P2P. If I wanted, I could tell you every minute detail about how I walked from Edgeville to Barbarian Village, and back again. I could tell you how I found 300GP on the ground. But honestly, you wouldn't care. And frankly I don't care. So please, share your personal experiences with friends, I'm sure they'll appreciate the uselessness of your tales.

Why dont you go and kick yourself?

You're not contributing to this forum at all...

Anyway, i also lent my phat to a friend, and he did gave it back. It did feel weird though. Oh yeah, he's also far family from me (hehe, makes it less spectacular), but I do have one other friend who i could give it, and where i am 100 percent sure of that he would give it back. And I dont know that guy irl. However those are rare. In my whole friendlist only 5-6...

Friend loaned me his blue for our 100combat party... I remembered him mentioning something about being broke and always wanting a half wine, so I loaned him my half wine and 55m.

bluephat.png

I did return the blue since it was only a loan =p. If I hadn't, I would be 350mil richer right now =p.

And frankly I don't care. So please, share your personal experiences with friends, I'm sure they'll appreciate the uselessness of your tales.

If you don't care and it's useless, then don't post it only wastes your own time.

On-topic: Wow I love friends like that.. to bad my best friend once had a whip stolen by a friend so he doesn't let me borrow much.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I borrowed my friends red phat. I must admit i was thinking about logging off. But friends are better then anything ever. Never hog pixels over friends.

You should have logged off then back in. Given him a scare lol. :P

Cdub had every right to post what he said, same with r2-pleasant, and axe man jack...PLEASE STOP THESE ANNOYING POINTLESS STORIES>>>>!!!!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

after my friend got his full drag he came to pest control to see me. Then he poped on full drag, i was happy for him. Then he let me the set \'

too bad my main was non memb so i coldnt wear it, i was on my pure btw. it felt good holding full drag, but then i gave it back :P

----Boring lame picture goes here----

I've had pretty much enough of people documenting their daily RS lives in General P2P. If I wanted, I could tell you every minute detail about how I walked from Edgeville to Barbarian Village, and back again. I could tell you how I found 300GP on the ground. But honestly, you wouldn't care. And frankly I don't care. So please, share your personal experiences with friends, I'm sure they'll appreciate the uselessness of your tales.

Thank you, you are spot on. Everytime I open up these forums now it's all stories and pish posh about today in Runescape. Honestly who cares that your friend lent you full dragon for 5 seconds, many people have loaned/held items that are worth the bucket load but they don't run to TIF and post it

Today I ate a cheeseburger at McDonald's. I am making a post about it on General P2P as we speak.

=D>

deadforumslol.png

back in rsc a friend lent me a full phat set when he went on vacation for about 1 month.

When he came back i gave him back his phat set and almost had a set of my own. Managed to merchant the set and almost gain enough cash to buy my own set. I didn't tell my friend about my gain though lol.

bunyip.png

Some people aren't that rich. Some people don't usually have friends that don't lend them stuff. And if they want to make a post about it when it happens because they're so excited, I don't see a problem with it. Just go read a different post, there's no need to flame. My goodness.

And I love McDonalds Cheeseburgers. How was it r2?

sig2.jpg

fulldrag9wm.png

makes two of us

the day i lost my dragon chain!!

the day i lost my phat!!!

give me attention i need it so bad!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I wish i can say that about my friends, a friend irl almost took my whip, let him borrow it for like 30 minutes came up with some plan that obviously failed cause i'm smarter... Then he asked if he can borrow the whip again :-s i didn't really trust him in the first place all thought i let him borrow it like 3 times befor