~Leps Goals~ Dragon Boots drop

Yay, 91 killing monsters on assignment! (I actually typed that myself)

I downloaded your second castle wars video, I liked it, I hope I never have to face you in cw :ohnoes:

I enjoyed it, but use something other then Rob Zombie next time ::' I can point you in the direction of some good bands if you want.

snowsigyy7.png

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err thats not how the typing etc comes up on halo :-k (for pc at least) diferent setting or something? Any way huge gratz on 91 slayer! I haven't been on much cause i recently got counterstrike source (got bored with halo) you should get it!!! :D

Getting another sig

[removed]

err thats not how the typing etc comes up on halo :-k (for pc at least) diferent setting or something? Any way huge gratz on 91 slayer! I haven't been on much cause i recently got counterstrike source (got bored with halo) you should get it!!! :D

I have it for mac. The text is like that there.

Congrats on the levels, lep.

jjroxlu7.jpg

04,06,07,11:58AM

It's been almost a year since I had a Runecrafting level lol. :P I havn't trained Slayer for a whole week, been using up Herbs, Essence, Trawlering, and some other stuff. I should start again soon.

0406071158amui8.png

Weren't you going to non-cannon to 99 slayering?

Another note, Is your combonation runecrafting guide still up? And how does it compare to nats/laws? I've been on lunar for about a month now and I seem to like it more every day. Although, that probably becuase I only need one magic teleport: Waterbirth for MTK. I'm only in ectocity and dueling arena continuing with a fletching/fm combo.

Anyway, gratz on 91 range.