favourite slayer monsters

Nickelliston

Hi guys, I was just wondering what everyones favoutite slayer monster was that they could kill with their lvl? Mine's jellies.

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daggonaths for the obvious reason that they are quick exp. I also happen to like trolls.

I'm beginning to hate lesser demons with a passion, they have to be some of the slowest slayer exp, im tempted to start burthorping all my lesser demon tasks.

yeah trolls are good exp and i go to keldagrim and stock up on kebabs

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

Aberrant specturs: Best herb droppers in rs (their default drop is 1 unid, not gold drop), and excellent herb-seed dropers also. After each slayer task of 140-180 aberrant spectuers I can get large amounts of herblore and farming exp + very nice financial profit.

gargoyels are also nice, if im in a mood to do many 3lv clues - they are the best 3lv clue droppers I've ever seen in the game (cant kill nachetials yet, so I am not familiar with them).

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

Aberrants. You can use that Salve amulet thing on them to hit like crazy, they respawn fast, and their droplist is awesome. Unlimited herbs, good quality seeds, lava staves, black mystic bottoms and rune larges as a bonus.

Bloodveldes for training

Turoths for clues (got 6 off 159)

I'm almost 60 slayer, so mabye abberants will be my favorite for good drops soon :P

And to the guy above, i hate lessers too. Not only because of what you said, but because that place is always, and ALWAYS crowded if the server has 1000+ people on it, slowing your training even more!

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Aberrants. You can use that Salve amulet thing on them to hit like crazy, they respawn fast, and their droplist is awesome. Unlimited herbs, good quality seeds, lava staves, black mystic bottoms and rune larges as a bonus.

i love abberrants, but never heard of SALVe ammy :oops:

[99]: Fletching, Cooking | [90+] Hitpoints,Strenght, Attack]

sigzomer.gif

Retired! | Total LvL: 1719 | Cb : 113

Barrow Items [37] | Dragon Drops [7]

You know.. All this time I always wore my fury for extra mage def.. But I could have been wearing a salve? :shock: I'll be using one from now on :P

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

I like abbysal demons, drops are kinda rubbish tho

He said that you can kill...

My favorite is probably jellies. It may of been spectars but they hit alot on me with my blue dhide:s

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Despite what people think. I like killing Kurasks.

They are awesome slayer and range experience. The only really annoying thing is having to buy the arrows in 10's.

Ajc100.png

I always liked getting fire giants cos I seemed to have good luck getting rune scims :)

Dags are good aswell because you can complete the task in one trip, and sometimes you can afk a bit, until they stop attacking you..

213+Jaker.png

I LOVE Nechryaels, and I think it's stupid that Abyssal Demons always teleport you and themselfs half across the room :cry: I'm very specific on how my Camera is angled when I fight, and it always gets messed up because of it :cry: I seriously miss Nechryaels.. If it wasn't for all those tasks to Burthorpe, I'd train slayer solo on Nechs again..

99 Slayer since August 2007.

I'm only just getting into slayer atm but my favorite assignment so far has to be Bloodvelds - good drops and easy to kill, even with low range.

They were fun, 150 blue dragons next...

df

iratebadger.png

ok i loved them enough before i knew you could use a slave ammy!

now id marry them if i could!(not literaly)

2nd would be dusties

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

You know.. All this time I always wore my fury for extra mage def.. But I could have been wearing a salve? :shock: I'll be using one from now on :P

And I just got done using glory ammy for 170 of them :cry:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2