lking 4 hawt bf! lulz 226 names

issy2

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the agree list.

It is so annoying to have someone with no life go: "pmg ur sooo hawt will u be my girlfriend", and if you say no, they go on bugging you with vulgar comments. :|

its good to preffent that noobs keep asking for a gf or bf, but i also married in rs, for fun :) not for begging :) and i asked to marry him (yea i know gaey :P) but i am the rich guy compare to him :) and that doesn't matter to me :)

but count me in ;)

Retired

~Non Pc~

3111th To Magic 99

swooootpaid5xupngpf5.png

definitely support. im tired of hearing "looking for bf" u say u can be theres and the first question is: well are u rich? also, its a freaken game!! how the hell are they supposed to keep a relationship at all?!?

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

Some names should be banned, but what if you have a really high level account ot whatever, take 'Uloveme' for e.g, he/she is one of the highest ranked players, and if i was him/her, i wouldn't want to get banned lol.

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards

I support too.

Runescape is just a game to fight alongside or compete with friends, not to find a girlfriend or boyfriend.

I say if your looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend on runescape, your pathetic and should be looking for a girlfriend and boyfriend in real life.

Also in runescape the names should be more medieval, sound mythical or something.

Nothing like "I Pwn U" or "10020200"

ok yes agreed bout gf bf thing but profane names dont be such a girl comon man get up u sook its a name i personly love seeing sum of the names people come up with

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

I support too.

Runescape is just a game to fight alongside or compete with friends, not to find a girlfriend or boyfriend.

I say if your looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend on runescape, your pathetic and should be looking for a girlfriend and boyfriend in real life.

Also in runescape the names should be more medieval, sound mythical or something.

Nothing like "I Pwn U" or "10020200"

people used 2 have medievil names but theres probly over 10mil accounts made and alot of em probly r medievil names y do u think people have 2 put spaces and numbers in there name and could u give me sum examples of medievil names rpt000 doesnt sound very medievil 2 me

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

Sign me in. But you do realise one of the best players in Runescape is called "Uloveme" or something like that.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.