Give a tip, take a tip!

Nathaninch

the eaziest way to make fast money is buy coal fo no more than 200 each then mine iron ore then make steel bars then sell them for any where from 550-600gp in f2p and mabey more in members or 2 members............. this really qorks i started with like 95k and made like 2mil with in 3 weeks that is all

ROFL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a handy crafting tip

if you cant make dragonhide bodys, but can make chaps, dont bother with the chaps and make vambs instead, the exp is per hide, so you get the exact same exp for this and 2 vambs alch for more than 1 chap, so you make more cash with the same matrials and lose no exp! but of course if you can make bodys, make them, best exp and cash

example: i have 10 greendragon leathers, and a crafting lvl of 60, i have 2 options here

option 1, make chaps i make 5 chaps, and get 124 exp each (thats 620 exp) i buy 5 nats (lets say 300 each, 1500) and alch them for 2340 each (11700, 10200 after the cost of nats)

option 2, make vamps, i make 10 and get 62 exp each (620 exp) i but 10 nats, (3000) and alch them for 1500 each (thats 15000, 12000 after the cost of nats)

as you can see this gets you more cash, and the only thing you lose is.... eerm... thread?

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

idk if everybody knows this way of merchanting but

if u want to get mining exp buy iron and mine the coal (steel bars)

if u want to get smithing exp buy iron and coal= 500gp per bar sell 550-600gp

kalbatorixfull0ug4rn.jpg

Seling 45548 Airs PM if u want to buy some!

dont know if this has already been said

if you get a clue that takes you into the wildy, do not open the casket in the wildy, this reduces the ammount of items you have if it contained the reward (did that make sense???)

not sure if this 1 has been said either

set your respawn point to fally (unless you have done some of recipe for disaster) and have a second glory with charges

if using the abyss for runecrafting and you start to get pked drop 1 ess the remove your glory and drop that, go to the bank and tele back to edgevile with anothe glory and grab your old 1, you wont be skulled anymore because you got killed

ALWAYS buy pray pots that are (4) dose instead of (3).

(3) dose sell for: 7 - 7.5k ea = 2.33k - 2.5k per dose.

(4) dose sell for: 9 - 9.5k ea = 2.25 - 2.375k per dose.

Does't seem like much of an difference, but if you're buying in bulk, it actually makes a pretty big difference. :wink:

AND...you dont have to waist time combinding the doses. :wink:

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

Heres mine:

•  
    Combat Training: Take your three best things and go train on minotaurs (sp?) they have 51HP and never hit anything on you + there is plenty of them!

Combat Training (2): Change your respawn spot to Fally, take ur 3 best things and kill,kill,kill,die,Repeat,rinse untill statisfied

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

On the second level of Stronghold of Security, in the Catacomb of Famine, directly west of the entrance ladder, there is a largish room with heaps of lv 41 Flesh Crawlers, these are extremely good herb droppers. These are also convinient locations because the stronghold is not too far from Edgeville and the second level can be very easily accessed via a portal on the entrance on the first level. Just bring a Charged Amulet of Glory to bank, lather, rinse, repeat.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

even better, level 3 of the new security update. go to the northern part of the 3rd level (ooze level) and go into the room with level 50 spiders. non multi combat area with agressive spiders (up to level 100 combat). no drops, but really good xp

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Woodcutting is a exellent way to earn money start of with trees just outside falador then move on to the oak inside of falador close to the bank then u can move on to willow trees just south of draynor bank very convinient or just opposite the wall of draynor u can rase lvl and keep dropping until ur lvl 60 then just go 2 rimmington and there at 4 yew trees just waiting for u :wink:

When in the bank, (fletching, alching etc) always be on the lookout for lazy people that don't want to spend 2 minutes going to a shop to buy a common item and are asking to buy it for a ridiculous price. I sold someone a pestle and mortar for 10k yesterday, in Seer's Bank, about 1 minute away from the Taverley herblore shop. :lol:

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~