Tip.It Times Presents: The Old Nite

oddfaery2

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember meeting him while he was wcing in seers... he was really nice, always polite, and had a good sense of humor, runescape will miss the passing of a legend, but his family and friends will remember the passing of a great man. im hoping i wont b the only one praying for his family in this time of grief. RIP the old nite, ull b sorely missed

I once saw The Old Nite when I was in Edgeville, but did not talk to him because I thought he was like some of the high ranked players, that turn thier chat off when you be polite and greet them, and ignore me. But reading this article makes me wish I had spoken with that great player and human being.

RIP Man

So what if - when I die - there won't be a post nearly as long about me on these boards? I'm not as well known here. Maybe I'll have lots of people show up at my funeral that I now work with. Why? Because I'm well known there. Why am I well known there? Because I've worked there a long time. The Old Nite played on RS a long time and gathered a lot of aquaintances along the way. You act like it's a bad thing that people offer their condolences here.

If Mick Jagger died, I'd expect to read about it in Rolling Stone magazine. I wouldn't expect to read about the death of my friend, who happens to be a local musician in my hometown. Is that injustice? You might think so, but that only shows your hypersensitivity.

Elephant, great few lines.. =D>

:boohoo:

1800+ TOTAL LVL --- 1170+ F2P TOTAL --- 266+ QuestPoints, Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape

=========================

||Check out my blog||

=========================

Chezy_Boi.png

so yeh. im a jerk already and i can admit that. R.I.P old Nite. but over that. sorry he died and a very good read. but what i dont understand is why everyone is getting all worked over some dude dieing. we didnt know him in real life just a game. my dad was one of the nicest guys in the world and he was killed in a car accident and he was one of the best at his job. but its not like people who didnt know him feel bad. christ, he died life goes on. now we get another played who plays Vids all day long to try and be the best. guess what im saying is, why are people getting worked up over someone they dont know. millions die everyday, and you feel bad for one person you dont know.

mysig11sv5.png

kamykazy you want people to leave you alone ,not flame you and talk to you in a calm respectful manour ,but wait... didn't you come onto a thread meant for respecting the memory ,cherishing is you will , of the old nite? Also didn't you flame this whole thread and the people on it ,and disrespected him saying he shouldn't be remembered. although you weren't respectful it wasn't nessicary for people to flame you asap and as harshly as the first one was.

Wow, I turned my private chat on just now and got tons of messages from Tip.Iters telling me how they liked my article. Well since I can't add you all in game (list is full from clan mates. :oops:) I'll just say it here

Thank you all very very much for all the postive feedback about the article. Personaly I didn't think it was all that great. I wasn't what you would call "great friends" with The Old Nite, but we did talk a lot and things of that nature. He was always up for a chat over PM as he couldn't stand and talk in game because of him running around a lot raising his levels.

I cannot possibly reply to all the PMs I'm currently recieving so I hope you all look here to see my response. :)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I would also like to point out that this is a tribute and not a time to rant because you don't like something in the game. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Feel free to write in your diary about how the world should have your point of view because in that diary, you truly do have freedom of speech. In this forum, you do not.

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

wow i am almost crying when i read this..

i saw him 1 time when he was crafting nats..

i gived him pure ess..

2 pure ess were 3 nats..

because he was 92+ rc he got 1 pure ess 2 nats..

so he won cash and we did..

we all loved him (runecrafters) and he just answered my questions..

also about his age..i didnt tought he answered that..

but i am sure..we realy lost a runescape legend..a nice legend..

he was a great guy and im sad to see him go

this might be a really dumb question, but did he really die, or did he just quit playing runescape? lol i know its dumb but u guys are acting like he died in real life, so im just wondering.

PS Great article =D>

RIP The Old Nite :boohoo:

Spam DEF: Any post, paragraph, or sentence that does not add to the value of the thread.

Big_Stingman is the bomb!