What Time Do You...

No_OnE

Usually from 4am to 12pm ish. I don't like sleeping past 12 because it makes me feel like I wasted a day. :?

same here... well right now doesn't count

go to bed around 1-2am (depends on what I'm doing), wake up around 10-11am

although I'm trying to get up earlier, there's nothing better than jogging in the morning when it's not hot yet and the air is best.

btw, i love going for a walk in the woods after it rained...

Taking a bus in the early morning to a long day of work when it's still dark out and no one else is awake. It's a pretty peaceful experience when its raining.

It's a little different late at night going home because all the wannabe thugs are out. And when you live in California in an area infested with these losers it's not the best experience.

Rose

Weekdays up: 7-7.30am

Weekdays bed: 1-2am

Weekends up: 2pm

Weekends bed: 3-4am

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If i'm working i'll go to bed about 1-2am and wake up at 7:30.

On weekends i guess i go to bed whenever i get back from the pub, so usually around 2-3, and i'll be awake by about 10:30 the next day.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I sleep at around 1a.m. and wake up at 8 am, i am used to waking up early coz of school, and i never seem to have more than 7 hrs sleep.

and about having no life , i have a wirless laptop so i go sit in the garden and talk with my friends while browsing, i also chat with penfriends etc. thru MSN. :D , but other then that i usually have 15 hrs straight runescape.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

I usually go to sleep around 1 AM, get up at 5:15-5:30 AM.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I work third shift so I usually go to bed between 9 am and noon and then wake up between 6 pm and 7 pm.

Depends what I want to do that day. If I have no plans and nothing I could be doing, I'll wake up at about 11, rarely later. If I have something to do, more like 9. If I REALLY REALLY need to do something, more like 7 or 8 am. I always go to bed at roughly 12 o'clock in the AM.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Bed around midnight. Wake up at 7-8. My moms all crazy about us sleeping ugh I hate it. Once I got a new game and couldn't stop playing it, it was 12:30 AM and she's screaming at me to get to bed. :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Not fair ... some people in England still have school -.-
Think yourself lucky you get loads of holidays. I only get 24 days.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I got to bed when I get tired; that varies, and I go through periods of going to bed at about 10, while other times I go at about 2. If I have to do anything the next day, I get up at 7. My alarm clock goes off at 7 regardless; I just go back to bed if I don't have to stay up. If I don't have anything planned for the next day, I get up whenever I can't be bothered lying down any more.

Not fair ... some people in England still have school -.-
Think yourself lucky you get loads of holidays. I only get 24 days.

Yay you made my day =)

Um unlucky 24 days ouch

i am a paint noob