Glitches Yoo have seen!

wolfmon56

:arrow: ok one of the glitches I have seen is in my siggy me and my friend could attack the same guy due to a glitch when him and the other guy fought.

This was when Hans multiplied himself to...?

hansattack2.jpg

Who broke the bench?

bench.jpg

If this should be in another forum, please move it there..

If this is breaking a rule please lock this and i will know.

Have Fun!

When POH came out, a mate of mine was wearing one of those short pink shirts. She sat down on a carved oak bench and ...the skirt dissappeared...Happened to everyone wearing a skirt on carved oak bench. Haahaaaaaahahahaahaha

Took about 5 days to fix but it was hilaaaarious. rofl...

i had two of my friends in my house and one of them wallked through a wall to get to the room that i was in. freaky. :shock:

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Off-Topic: I cringed when I saw "yoo" in the topic.

On-Topic: I havent seen any besides what you have showed me, but this will probably get locked because there are just so many of these topics.

Torlen.png

When POH came out, a mate of mine was wearing one of those short pink shirts. She sat down on a carved oak bench and ...the skirt dissappeared...Happened to everyone wearing a skirt on carved oak bench. Haahaaaaaahahahaahaha

Took about 5 days to fix but it was hilaaaarious. rofl...

:shock: :lol:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

u no how monsters and ppl fall 2 the ground wen they die and put their head down? a few days ago i was in wite nites and i saw a nite in this position-but not disappering(dying). i watched it waiting 4 it 2 die for a while, but after about 30 secs i attacked it just 2 c wat was going on... it was on full hp and itdidnt attak me between my hits on it, wierd- even weirder it started 'crawling' towards me and then bak until it died- wats up with that? :roll:

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

u no how monsters and ppl fall 2 the ground wen they die and put their head down? a few days ago i was in wite nites and i saw a nite in this position-but not disappering(dying). i watched it waiting 4 it 2 die for a while, but after about 30 secs i attacked it just 2 c wat was going on... it was on full hp and itdidnt attak me between my hits on it, wierd- even weirder it started 'crawling' towards me and then bak until it died- wats up with that? :roll:

same have happend to me but with guards i think its somehow like one white knight die, another spawns right at the same time on the same spot...

also walking "through" doors which are clsoed...(someone clicks inside just a little bit before someone else closes the door)

oh and a sword disappeared from inv for 10 seconds O_o THAT i cant explain

Those pictures need to be bigger please.

When POH's came out, there was a shed load of graphics glitches in the dining room. For example, when sitting at a teak table, your torso disappeared, at a carved teak table, the carving showed through your legs, when you spoke to your servant while sat down, there appear to be 2 chairs, when you dropped something while sat on a bench, it appeared on your head, and so on and so forth! Also, I saw the one where when you die in the fencing/boxing ring, you spawn like, outside the house, in the black section. That was wierd.

Also, when fighting the greater demons th other day, when they go over a hill section, they appear to float. This picture was taken by Bombing 7000, because i couldn't be bothered to crop and upload mine, when he has a near identical picture!

lesserfloat3uy.png

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I've got one! It was right after they changed the female body types and because of all the hoopla they let us use the mom for free. I went to the mom, got me a nice tan, but only on my arms and legs,my midsection was perfectly white! I looked like an oreo!

oreo27en.th.jpg

for those who don't see it: its near the al-kharid gates

lol6zl.png

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I'm not sure weather this was a glitch but i was on my pure, and the cows in the crafting guild was walking on water. \'

cowglitch.jpg

i have an explaination. There r wat u would call godly cows.

or......(warning)........holy cows. (told u )

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

i remember a nice one, when i was a lvl 7 noob, my friend talked about the rubber chicken, he traded with me (you know, the chicken is untradeable) but he showed me it in THE TRADE WINDOW! BELIEVE ME! I didnt take pictures because in that tame i dindt know nothing about rares and holydays items.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!