Big p2p update tomorrow?

bloodkilla87

Don't forget that
We are also adding some other smaller features to the game later this month, such as clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in.
turned out to be
31 May 2006 - PLAYER-OWNED HOUSES!

We didn't get any notice like farming, but we knew it would eventually come out and stocked up. quote]

the notice to con/carp was the start of tbw cleanup with the logs, then the updates with more tree areas and the most direct was Carpenter Kjallak

I doubt it severly. There's no point in another useless Dragon item... Nor any point in any further dragon items :shock: :boohoo: :shock:

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

i'd hope the new armor is mage, f2p's just have 2 kind of magic armor(blue and black magic robes) but i dont know we just have to wait and see ;)

What level is required to do that f2p maze thing :?: because it might be though to kill greaters/lessers at level 50 or something...

Yep, Jagex does surprices that aren't in BTS, they didn't mention they would increase the number in the month of how many points you can get in PC.

I believe they already did this

I know, I was just taking an example of updates they would mention that isn't in Behind The Scenes.

noooooo!!! everything delayed!! :( :cry: :( :evil:

i so much wanted new slayer monsters! :x

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

This week's update focuses entirely on fixing some of the new features we have added to the game recently. Obviously we try and keep our updates bug free, but just like those pesky shrimp, a few slip through the net, so we have been busy hunting down some of the more obscure issues and correcting them. After all, improving and fixing existing updates is just as important as releasing new ones.

We're also working hard on making July a really impressive month, packed with minigames, new spells and some rather interesting quests. We're sure you won't be disappointed.

Projects mentioned in June's Behind the Scenes article but not yet released (such as the brewing minigame and the non-members' security update) have been delayed for a little extra testing, but worry not, as we'll make them available next month instead. And that's in addition to all the stuff we already had planned for July...

Bugfixes. :|

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

This week's update focuses entirely on fixing some of the new features we have added to the game recently. Obviously we try and keep our updates bug free, but just like those pesky shrimp, a few slip through the net, so we have been busy hunting down some of the more obscure issues and correcting them. After all, improving and fixing existing updates is just as important as releasing new ones.

We're also working hard on making July a really impressive month, packed with minigames, new spells and some rather interesting quests. We're sure you won't be disappointed.

Projects mentioned in June's Behind the Scenes article but not yet released (such as the brewing minigame and the non-members' security update) have been delayed for a little extra testing, but worry not, as we'll make them available next month instead. And that's in addition to all the stuff we already had planned for July...

New spells!!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

New spells!!

Lets just hope that they aren't nooby :pray:

1c856de4ff5f64a5e9929849ac19f7021.1.gif

Maybe theyre finally updating the looks of varrock. :D It's due to be updated, just not sure when..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Ok, im sure most of us have had our friendslist down today. Also, im sure most of us know the f2p update is coming out tomorrow. Now im not positive but im pretty sure last time there was a f2p update, it was when they got maple bows and addy arrows. And if im not mistaken, that was the day the dragon scimmy came out? Something big tomorrow for p2p?

You got your friggin answer. Jagex is being boring... :evil:

Runeman231.png

i've always thought it'd be cool if there were certain spells you typed but they;re difficult to spell or something (of course you;d have to be the right level as well)

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

its probally summoning

they said you might be able to build chairs and them bam

PLAYER OWNED HOUSES

now they say a few spells

hmm....me think....SUMMONING

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

its probally summoning

they said you might be able to build chairs and them bam

PLAYER OWNED HOUSES

now they say a few spells

hmm....me think....SUMMONING

Or it could just be some new, normal spells.

Just because they blow us away with a subtle remark once doesn't mean they'll keep doing that.

Although, summoning spells would rule =)

Why don't F2P pay $5 a month for members?

And anyway, the thing you get will be useless. The best thing will be the new mini game, and the Pay To Play stuff. Because we pay so we get more benifits.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Well like most new spells , items or other thing certain quests are needed..

What quests you think will be needed for summoning?

Not sure the name of quest, but what was that quest with all the rooms and the experimental monsters (as you can see I didn't bother doing it)

your thoughts?

Well like most new spells , items or other thing certain quests are needed..

What quests you think will be needed for summoning?

Not sure the name of quest, but what was that quest with all the rooms and the experimental monsters (as you can see I didn't bother doing it)

your thoughts?

The zaros quest where you go in some kid's mind or something?

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

A Soul's Bane

I bet there will be 2 pages of spells. You click second page for Summoning. I suspect a new type of rune. R/C leveling time ;)

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D: