New gnome quest?

weirdguy0101

Well i was talking to this gnome child and eventully he told me this

quest3or.jpg

After this I said "new world?"

and he said "just a warning"

what do you think this means? I haven't done enough quests to know if anything talks about this also, but something might.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

hmm...
spam/10

Personally I think it's just a bluff, or hinting to an old quest, like the underground pass.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

hmm...
spam/10

Personally I think it's just a bluff, or hinting to an old quest, like the underground pass.

I'm going to agree with the Bloodveld here (on both cases :wink: ).

The Underground Pass is probably what the little Gnome was talking about and I don't think that Iban will be returning unless he is resurrected by Zammorack or Zaros. We are obviously going to be diving further into the powers of the Gods as we've been hinted about the God Wars and more and more Mahjarrat story line as we progress further into the desert.

hmm...
spam/10

The Underground Pass is probably what the little Gnome was talking about and I don't think that Iban will be returning unless he is resurrected by Zammorack or Zaros. We are obviously going to be diving further into the powers of the Gods as we've been hinted about the God Wars and more and more Mahjarrat story line as we progress further into the desert.

zamorak is written with 1 m and no c but

iban is the son of zamorak so zaros would never resurect him because zamorak saradomin and guhtix teamed up agianst him to get the power over the world zaros is an ancietn god of the times that zamorak saradomin and guhtix were mortals

Doesnt sound like an allusion to the Underground pass, because that is not a city. The underground pass is a passageway that happens to be underground that leads to the elven area.

Iban fell under the influence of Zamorak while there, and never came out.

If this is more then just the random ramblings of a child gnome, then it refers to some place that already has underground civilizations. There are 2 that I can think off of the top of my head

Dwarves and the goblins under lumbridge.

I'm leaning more to the dwarves rising than the goblins. Goblins and gnomes have nothing in common and probally have not had the chance to meet each other yet.

~M

hmm...
spam/10

iban is the son of zamorak so zaros would never resurect him because zamorak saradomin and guhtix teamed up agianst him to get the power over the world zaros is an ancietn god of the times that zamorak saradomin and guhtix were mortals

guthix was never a mortal...he created geilinor. Zamorak was before he took out zaros, as for saradomin, I see no mention of him ever being a mortal

sir%20nomad.gif

I'm not convinced that this refers to the Underground Pass quest, as none of the gnomes refer to the events of that quest at all, even in passing. Rather, it's much more likely to refer to Glough, who is still around after Monkey Madness. Besides, wasn't there a cut scene in MM where two of the protagonists were shown meeting in a mysterious underground location?

"Join me next week on 'Let's Make No Freaking Sense', when I shall be waxing an owl."

- Green Wing

Barrows Drops: 1x Verac's Flail, 2x Karil's Crossbow, 1x Torag's Hammers, 1x Karil's Leatherskirt, 1x Karil's Coif

But what about to spite Zamorak? Use his son to be the next leader of his armies, it makes sense in an epic storyline. Why not use the fallen Hand of Zamorak as the Servant and Master of Zaros' army? That would make for a good twist and combine the Desert and Elven quests into a single quest which would make it a battle of grand proportion.

Although there are many Mahjarrat floating out around there, Lord Draken is said to be one and he's all the way out in Mortanyia so perhaps we won't be seeing the enterance of Zaros until we deal more heavily with the Vampires and whatnot.

We know that the Gnomes are dealing with the Dwarves (From the forgetable tale of a Drunken Dwarf... or was it another quest... I seem to have forgotten :wink: ) and it seems like neither the Dwarves or the Gnomes have too much dealings with the Mahjarrat so they're pretty much seperate from the Plague City Series.

The Cave Goblins though have ancient ties to the God Wars and therefore could be the city which the kid speaks of. After all why couldn't the Gnomes be passing down legends of ancient creatures of war that were driven into the ground and would one day return to the surface? Anything is possible in the realm of Runescape but we can limit some of the events possible.

Alright, it may be a new quest someday! Or maybe just a rambling of a child. Now, Zamarok WAS MORTAL! (Do the miniquest to get Ghostly robes and you learn alot) as we know, Zamarok was with Zaros and eventually came and killed him with the Staff of Armadyll, Zamarok became a God afterward, Saradomin was also a God, but a less powerful one, Zamarok worked for Saradomin I think.. I forgot lol. Anyhow, Zamarok is banished away, but rises up again as a powerful God, thus we have the God wars between Saradomin and Zamarok, Guthix is awakened and stops them from fighting because he is the God of nature (Most powerful :)) and then he goes back to sleep.

I am sure there will be a lot more quests concerning the Gods of Runescape, as we dwell farther south into the sands, and further west.. I bet eventually Runescape may be so large that it will be worldly size of sorts, meaning you can travel from Varrock, head west, then come in through the east after (LOTS) of walking/running.

Of course, Jagex has all their plans for world expansion and quests kept under wraps so we will only find out when they release it, or hint it well enough in their behind the scenes for the month..

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

:shame: That darn kid tellin lies again :roll:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I'm up for the God quests, maybe even to go as far as having a war world where its like some sort of large scale castle wars or something. Hope jagex put in some philosphical stuff too, I like that kinda thing you see.

lifeqe6.png

single_skill1134687151.png

Basically, Guthix created Runescape, fall asleep, and when he woke op Zammy and sara were fighitng. Squeeze the whole "Zamorak killed Zaros" story somewhere and you've got teh history of Runescape.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Kids are just kids, talking things that make no sense. :-s Maybe we should wait until the gnome king says something like that. :-k

Offtopic: I accidentally killed a gnome child yesterday near gnomeball arena when I was trying to reach the gnome coach, why did Jagex make them attackable. :oops:

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

• 1 month later...

this deserves a good bumping after that new cute creature is out.

Someone try talking to him again?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

i think that soon we will have a direct conversation with a god.. Probabbly Gunthix.....

Why? Balance.. Zaro's and Zamorack Might fight... what would happen if Zaro's did not obey Gunthix's Rule of fighting on Gilenor..

OR did like the Priors.. Found a Alternate world that Gunthix is not in control of... and brought them to runescape to fight for him...

OMG :anxious: #-o :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :-w

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!