people really like d 2h

tuhdude

ok i just bought a d2h which is really awsome so i thought i would go down and kill some hillies for awhile. so i've been killing them for about 30 minutes and already 3 people have asked to buy it off me and 2 people have asked to see the special attack and a bunch of other people are commenting on it and asking me how much and stuff. i'm not really complaining but i never knew how much people liked d 2h. :roll:

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

Well you don't see that weapon all too often and there's much intrigue about it. It costs millions and it has a cool special attack so why not enjoy the onlookers? Show them how 1337 you are :wink: .

Well you don't see that weapon all too often and there's much intrigue about it. It costs millions and it has a cool special attack so why not enjoy the onlookers? Show them how 1337 you are :wink: .
8-) you bet i will

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

its still nice wapon... and it does realy look kewl...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

It doesn't suck, at all. Though, it's more of a fun weapon.

It hits higher than D Baxe and Whip, and it hits every enemy 1 square around you. It's most fun training in the desert on bandits, or Pest Control. But wait until you're surrounded :wink:

Truthfully, I've found it to be the best training weapon, combined with a Whip out there. :-k D2H, say there's 10 enemies around you, hit 20+ on each one at the same time (Which is often) that's a lot of experience. :wink:

I just like the special from it, that's about it. Otherwise, it rarely hits high and it's slow. I super potted and i think the highest i hit was 28 with it, with 86 str.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

I actually saw my first one in Pest Control today....

The special was interesting and looked kinda cool..but thats about it.

I was amazing by how slow the weapon hit. I know its the speed of a 2h...and its the slowest weapon...but wow. I guess being always on a members server, you never even see a r2h, so its rare to see something THAT slow (aside from dharroks).

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

I thought it looked cool but IMHO I thought the overall weapon was ...crap. :?

Good to know people acually DO care about it :-k

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

well it doesn't cost millions at all...its at 1.4 and hasn't been above 2 since before construction from what i've seen. and in my opinion if you have a lot of patience it can be great to train with at pest control...but other than that you either hit under 10 (most of the time) or 20's (seldom) not worth the money

I HAD one, but i sold it since this one man said something that really got to me. He said "Wow you jus waisted los of cash on tht thing d2h souks."

At first I didn't think he was right, but then I believed him. I sold for 3.2

No offence to you. Keep showing it off. You can start a record with that thing. people will follow you and you can start "The longest Runescape line"

'Gratz on getting it =D>

I'm going to get one for when I'll camp out at dagg's for 80 strength. I'll super str pot and every special that comes around I'll whip out d2h and use the spec, and switch back to dscimmy.

And Redhanyu, just fyi you came off a little mean there... not something I liked.

editted for late-night-no-light spelling

Slack_Tide.png

It doesn't suck, at all. Though, it's more of a fun weapon.

It hits higher than D Baxe and Whip, and it hits every enemy 1 square around you. It's most fun training in the desert on bandits, or Pest Control. But wait until you're surrounded :wink:

Truthfully, I've found it to be the best training weapon, combined with a Whip out there. :-k D2H, say there's 10 enemies around you, hit 20+ on each one at the same time (Which is often) that's a lot of experience. :wink:

800 Exp in Melee, And 200 Exp in Health..... That is worth it.

I used to have a D2h, I bought it because some guy selling dharoks wanted me to buy both for a cheap price, So i said yay. The d2h was super, I hit 29's with 78 strength and using prayer and d b axe speacil i hit a 35 \'

~Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

I'm not a major fan of 2 handers in general since they are slow, and they only thing about the Drag 2h is the special. I haven't seen it personally, but I've seen the picture on the Special Attacks page in the Knowledge base. That's definetly worth the cash to do something like that! :twisted:

61784167.jpg

oh its 1337 alright.... for a lvl 70. the only reason its even selling at all right now is because it looks cool.