Mixed Worlds Petition!

Now this means a world in which both members and non-members can play in. Members can use their skills, their members items, non-members can't. And in the wild, ANYTHING goes. I think this would give us a good idea of who would win the TRUE f2p vs. p2p battle. Also it would be interesting I think. So write your name down if you agree.

Petition List

1. Sweetdeal7777

I think the poster is a member who keeps getting owned in the Members and Free Player's Wilderness. That's why he made this idea: so that he could taste some victory for once.

Of course, that is just me. Besides, putting yourself on Support is rather lame too.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

ok, imagine the wilderness. people in full rune with scimitars trying to fight pures with ancients. bad idea, im sorry.

Not to mention that if a free player pk'd a member, he would be stuck with a bunch of items he or she has no use for (cant use, cant sell, cant do anything).

ok, imagine the wilderness. people in full rune with scimitars trying to fight pures with ancients. bad idea, im sorry.

Not to mention that if a free player pk'd a member, he would be stuck with a bunch of items he or she has no use for (cant use, cant sell, cant do anything).

exactly. when i was level 50 ish, i had just gotten my 5th set of full rune (go figure -.-) after dieing in the wild and pked a member with all member stuff on. i had no idea what the stuff was, but it looked cool. (it turned out to be junk). well i pked them. they lost their stuff. i got nothing. yay.

i guess people could pick up the runes from the ancienters if they got within 1sq to attack them anyway.

::EDIT:: ohh, and think of the begging! people would be tyring for hours to get on that world with members just to ask them for "phr33 gee pee pl0x"

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Bad idea. That would have many bugs and would use the time Jagex could be spending wisely to do something such as make a new skill or some new items. :D Nice to see that you have a good imagination though.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Good imagination? I suppose he is imagining how he is using members items to own all the free players out there, as he can't PK anyone in members or free player worlds.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

That idea is so not happening.

Good luck with adding people to that petition list other than yourself.You might find a few like you maybe. :shame:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

There are level 126 F2P players out there, you know. But Rune Armour VS. Barrows? Fire Blast VS. Ice Barrage? Adamant Arrows on Maple Bows VS. Magic Short Bows with Specials? No thanks.

~Toxicologist~

p2p is to overpowered for f2p... and it will just ruin f2p... cuz if a f2p kills a p2p he wont get the stuff they drop cuz its p2p...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

There are level 126 F2P players out there, you know. But Rune Armour VS. Barrows? Fire Blast VS. Ice Barrage? Adamant Arrows on Maple Bows VS. Magic Short Bows with Specials? No thanks.

There aren't any level 126 free players (that werent previously members). The highest is 124, if I recall correctly.

There aren't any level 126 free players (that werent previously members). The highest is 124, if I recall correctly.

I thought Franzk was 125

[sig too big, don't do it again]

I thought Franzk was 125

ya... hes a big no-lifer... cuz he only needs 1 more prayer for 126... thats about 700k bigbones burried. :shock: thats near the same time as 150mil fm exp...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I thought Franzk was 125

ya... hes a big no-lifer... cuz he only needs 1 more prayer for 126... thats about 700k bigbones burried. :shock: thats near the same time as 150mil fm exp...

I clearly didnt recall correctly :lol: But my point was there are no f2p 126's.