Bank Management

TheAncient

Hrm. I've been somewhat discontent with the way that my bank is organized.. I always end up having to remove stuff (I'm F2P :shock: ) or move things around for the sake of organization HEY A BIRD JUST LANDED ON MY WINDOW. Here's a pic of my main's bank - have any suggestions? And while I'm on it - you guys mind posting your banks and explaining how they're organized?

(I didn't post the bottom two lines since I don't organize those lines, and I keep random items there, like my beloved diamond ring :D)

060702tipit5do.jpg

And while I'm on it - any possibility that I'm one of the richest 100 F2P? :lol:

P.S. My apologies if this is the wrong board. I didnt think it would be in achievements since it talks about bank management, and the gallery also because it talks about management

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I try to keep my bank sort-of in shape, keeping my runes together and whatnot.

It's annoying though because when you take 1 item out, your whole bank falls to pieces.

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

I try to keep my bank sort-of in shape, keeping my runes together and whatnot.

It's annoying though because when you take 1 item out, your whole bank falls to pieces.

Clcik "Insert" on the bottom. That will make it so if you instead of swaping items, it will push all the other one 1 space and put in yours.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i dont orginize my bank. im p2p and its pretty full. i keep my important stuff i use a lot or im using for a certain skill. (e.g. yews and bowstrings. money. other things.

signatures are for chumps!

friends and aim are my life.

i love aim more than friends.ha friends...ha!

lol jk i love ya'll.

im bored its just who i am.