Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this one:

Why are there religions?

Because a lot of people know there is a greater power in the universe that made everything there needed to be for humans to exist and build the additional things to assist them in their lives.

Now for another question...: Why are there atheists?

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Never. The first coming of the onion is fortold to be proceeded by the growing of facial hair on every face.

Will my dictionary ever talk back to me?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

. . . :?

I wasnt wrong, if you already know the answer or have an opinion on something just dont post it so you can argue after, its reaaallly not the point of this topic.

How come TheBobbyMaster successfully spoiled my fun?

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Because they feel like it, and theyre not as smart as us reta... humans... humans...

Why did the maker of this thread make this thread?

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its not determination that keeps me going...

Its insanity.

Mainly because he thought it would be fun to see everyone write random things that don't make sense while laughing at us.

When will Wydin (of port sarim) pay me for doing absolutely nothin- I mean, working? Yeah, thats right. working!

After we are all dead. :notalk:

The next question I wanted to put up wouldn't have been that good, so who's got the next question?

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Indeed I am.

Why is it that every time I go driving, people always feel the need to use their middle finger to tell me that I'm #1? I didn't think my driving skills were that amazing :-k

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

It's a more disrespectful way of telling you, to say the least. You might even say it's a bit sarcastic. :-w Either way its a pretty big no-no :shame:

A train leaves Los Angeles at 3:52 PM going east at 488 miles an hour, (i wish i had a train that fast) while a passenger jet departs from Miami International Airport twelve minutes later, flying west at 755 miles an hour. The plane's engine explodes and the plane crashes into the train.

What was the closest major city to the site of the crash?

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

They would be closest to Los Angeles. A train could never stay on the track travelling 488 MPH, and would crash shortly after it's first turn. The plane, would have travelled across the entire nation (not to mention flown across the Gulf of New Mexico making a plane/trane crash impossible), and hit the train shortly before landing in Los Angeles.

How come nobody clicks on the link in my sig? It's good stuff, only a handful of people have heard it tho :(

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png