Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

reply becuse people meat him on swiftswitch and stuff and he is really a nice guy and he kept the top place for ever awile ago there was a long time fight for first and him and the old nite wear the only one's left playing from it tell the old nite died and i think zezima got hacked infact my friend had he's pass some [wagon] got it and posted it on a hacker sight so end's the legacy of the untouchable number one players from rsc a shame :cry:

hi im novax7 I'm jonin to offer my respects to the old nite he was a really grate man

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm i think i should ask a question srry guys for the last posts why hasn't the world switched off fossil fuel when we have the technology to ??

hi im novax7 I'm jonin to offer my respects to the old nite he was a really grate man

i believe the answer lies with in instines unfinished equation and was hoping to hear some good thoughts on the subject it's something to do with the kwerk theory that explains the development of the electron nutron proton nucleus and ether one i forget the name ........QUESTION what is a workable theory for the creation of the universe and not the big bang every one knows the theory some real factual thoughts and god is allowed if you use god explain how he did it

Um...I guess I'll answer the last question :?

The steady state theory states that the universe had no beginning: it was simply always there. For the universe to maintain an average density of matter over time (in other words, for the universe to not eventually expand into nothingness), it simply needs to generate one new hydrogen atom per cubic meter every billion years. Many theories exist on how that might happen, but that's not your question :P

If Kirk and Picard (if you don't know who they are, you are not a true nerd and should be banished for life from these forums :) ) were ever to battle each other in their starships (with their respective crews, of course), who would win? Assume no freak technological or environmental incidents occur.

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

I'll answer this:

If Kirk and Picard (if you don't know who they are, you are not a true nerd and should be banished for life from these forums :) ) were ever to battle each other in their starships (with their respective crews, of course), who would win? Assume no freak technological or environmental incidents occur.

Kirk would win. Why? Because Picard would be trying to be some kind of super-diplomat. :lol:

Anywho, how will the universe end? :shock:

(I know, this question is hell...)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Well, i was thinking of a dumb answer like "WHEN CHUCK NORRIS ROUDN HOUSE KICK DA SUN U NOOB!" but sadly you need a smart answer so i will try:

According to the scientifics, the sun (yes, taht big dot in the sky that you cannot see directly with your eyes or elese you get hurt) will explode in some millions of years creating a reaction of a massive drying of the planets that will eliminate all the water of out planet and become all cities in a giant wasteland, this "evil" wave of power will destroy the planets next to our sun, then the remains of the sun will become stars that will grow and live for billions of years to explode again and multiply the destruction, then after ther eis no intelligent live a Super nova created by all the stars that all gathered thanks to the gravity will explode and creat a massive black hole that will suck all the black matter of the universe along with the non black matter to in fact suck all the matter and in conclussion doing taht the universe by all in this great hole what will suck it self to make tiny tiny and more tiny till the end of its existence.

According to the bible, all the souls of the fallen ones shalt reborn to assist to the judge (god) after destrying all the evil (satan) and all the evil souls, then they will make a new Jerusalem for the goodly souls guarded with archangels till the end of the end that will never happen.

Now my question:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÿWhy i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Smart?????

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Because the water is more dense than the air so the air cannot "sink" in water. Aditionally according to science, the air is a gas, so if you want t5o make for example a boat that could sink in the water you need something solid, not gas.

Why this is not an smart question?

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

Because it is not really happy, it is not even a guy. It is just an emoticon made time ago by his creator using some pixels and animating those using a sort of program for making animation pictures in .GIF format.

Why when i walk, the whole world is walking with me and i'm just moving my legs or my legs have little wheels so i can run because i donnot like pie but the spam her eis too smart because idk why i'm soo spamz0rxz.???

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

Since chain reactions involving "pillars" of uranium were devised :P

Why won't Jagex let us use voodoo dolls on other players as weapons? :cry:

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Because Voodoo is a real religion, and the only religion in Runescape involves Zamorak, Saradomin, and Guthix.

Who follows Guthix? Honestly?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.