Photo Gallery - Updated 06/07/2011

greenslime89

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh cool

got some specs on your lens?

personaly im not too keen on domestic animal shots, so yeah ill leave them, but the musical sheet photo looks great. nice lighting, and gotta love the appenditure =)

helps focus the eye.

guess what im gonna ask for...

yep, more moody forest pictures =)

you live in scotland right? its nice there =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

got some specs on your lens?

personaly im not too keen on domestic animal shots, so yeah ill leave them, but the musical sheet photo looks great. nice lighting, and gotta love the appenditure =)

helps focus the eye.

guess what im gonna ask for...

yep, more moody forest pictures =)

you live in scotland right? its nice there =)

PJB21

Right first the lens specifications:

Weight: 130g

Focal length: 50mm

Effective Focal Length: 75mm

Aperture range: F1.8-22

I'm not a fan of domestic animal shots either, but I liked these ones. I'll be taking a few forest ones soon I hope. I'll beg to go to the West coast and get some shots of the sea. Might happen :wink:

• 1 month later...

woah! you have some amasing photos, but some were just not at all good. 2/3 were, though, the ones of the castles could be beter too...

the first picture: i took one like that, it was a lilac tree, and the background was my front yard, and was blurry, but you could still see the small bridge and trees, and in the foreground, there was a bunch (maby 4 or 5) branches, all with a some snow on them.

scotland FTW!

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

• 2 weeks later...

I especially liked the one of the silouette and the piano, the sheet music and the flowers from scotland. I think you have a lot fo great potential here. On some of the landscape ones a few stops down might have made the photo's color a little more vivid I think but I like your experements with perspective and lots of different techniques. good luck and keep snapping away.

David (A fellow photographer.)

sigh.png

Would anyone be interested in me putting together a pack of all the photos in my gallery for manipulations? They would probably be about 1024 x 768. If anyone wanted something bigger it would have to be sent via e-mail. It would be in a WinRAR archive and uploaded to megaupload. A show of interest would be appriciated.

I'm gonna be away on holiday on from the 7th of June. So hopefully I'll be bringing back plenty of photos, I might use film for some of the shots too. I've ordered a roll of fuji velvia and I'll hopefully get some really nice shots with them, the only thing is, my old pentax's aperture blades are jammed so I'll have to use my aunty's camera, she'll be using it too, so I might not get too many shots on film. I'm just bringing this thread back up to the first page and I'm gonna ask again if anyone would be interested in my putting together a stock pack for manipulations again. The last one I made got a few downloads, but not many, but if enough people want a newer stock pack I'll happily put one together for you.

I like the photo's themselves, but some of what you took pictures of are kinda questionable. Very good photography though.

I agree way to work with a camera. But some of the picture are like :-s a lil weird.

I don't understand, can you please explain what you mean. I want to improve, so any opinions can help me. Don't hold back, give it to me! :P