Do you guys have any phobias?

GoingUnder

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monk is a character on the US detective-ish show called "Monk". He's a detective who's extremely obsessive compulsive... A complete germophobe. ^_^ He's quite funny and quirky. And despite his oddness, he always cracks the case! =D>

3898000bYVcx.png

Yeah...you lost me around monk...

1.) The US has a TV channel?

2.) What's an obsessive compulsive?

3.) It sounds like a comedy, but its a Government TV channel?

Sorry, I really do work all day and am either at a friends house or busy at night...Sooo I'm kind of clueless about most of these things....

Rose

Yeah...you lost me around monk...

1.) The US has a TV channel?

2.) What's an obsessive compulsive?

3.) It sounds like a comedy, but its a Government TV channel?

Sorry, I really do work all day and am either at a friends house or busy at night...Sooo I'm kind of clueless about most of these things....

Rose

I haven't seen it in a long time

1. USA is a tv channel

2. Where the slightest things drive you crazy.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

• 1 month later...

i am scared of scorpions... i was in africa visiting my relatives, and i was around a fire with them, this was when i was about 7 or 8. my aunt told me to lift my sandaled foot, because she thought she saw something. and when i did, lo and behold, a 10 inch long scorpion was underneath it... my dad took quick action and kicked it into the fire... but i've been terrified of them ever since.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I have some unnerving phobia about fish. I don't know something about their skin and how they like flap about when out of water.... It completely freaks me out. I once had a fish tank, when the fish died I wouldn't be able to get them out even using a net because of if it was near me I just imagine what it feels like against my skin... All slippery and slimy and just EUGH! I just left them to rot in the tank for weeks, all the other fish would start eating their carcasses... nice.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Monk's my favorite TV show. I've got quite a few fears, like Monk, and a few strange ones, like him as well. In no order:

1. Death

2. Fire

3. Heights

4. Bugs

5. Glitter

6. The sound that happens when something scrapes against styrofoam

7. Escalators, this can go with heights I guess

8. The dark

9. Roller Coasters

10. Almost all other amusement rides, I went to Canobie Lake Park (NH) once, and pretty much the only thing I did was "Skeeball".

11. The giant mole rat. I've never heard of it, but it sounds like something I should be afraid of.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm afraid of small spaces, when i wad a child (i was like 7 or so)and it was winter, i was in elevator to go out to play snowball fight or something, the elevator got stuck and didn't move anymore. I was in panic, i thought that there is not gonna have air enough for more than few hours and if no-one's going to help me i will die... Then i just kept pressing those buttons and after like 5mins it was working again, i went down in it and then i ran back to upstairs to my home and i was crying like mad..... :oops:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

To be honest, i dont really know what im afraid of. I used to be afraid of heights...but im not anymore

The only thing that scares me is the creepy sounds you get in your house, late at night while everybody is asleep...(shivers)

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

This thread is like a month old....

And does it means that we cant continue it anymore when it goes to a second or fourth page :?:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

fear of heights i cant stand them they terrify me especial high buildings if i get near a massive crop i just have to get away from it otherwise i cant think also i have: Photophobia

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

I'm afraid of open water and um train tracks? I don't know why but I have this feeling when I walk over them that I'll get stuck and won't be able to get off in time and yeah get hit by the train (and if its one of those platforms I feel like I'll slip over the edge). :oops: :cry:

I'm not particulary scared of anything; I'm just as scared as most people about hights and darkness and spiders and the whatnot, but not to any great extent =P~ .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Automatonophobia the fear of anything respenting a sentient being. I also have the fear of being on unstable things high in the air. Not afriad of felling just being on the unstable thing.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

when sleepwalking scares the hell out of me, i hate it, i once woke up lying balanced on the banister :wall: oh and when blades scrape against your skin i once got cut against something and a blade ran up my arm but didn't scar :)