Emotes

NY_Vice

I think that emotes are cool, but i hate when u get something like mime and all u get is an emote. I mean they're sorta cool but they serve no purpose. I think jagex should make it so u get an item and emote or sumthing like that. What do you guys think?

when you get a mime you can either get mime clothing or a mime emote, and its cool to have a mime emote, you can show it off to people who don't have it.

sorosigjq5.jpg

i like mime emotes becaue they don't take up bank space :D the clothing is cool, but considering i have a lot of frog and zombie outfits too...i'd rather go with the clothing.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

The point of emotes is to liven up the game, and allow you to express yourself... try stomp from stronghold of security.

or, try bowing before telly... it looks really cool. i think allowing you to do more actions is a great reward, especially when things like mime are fun to complete.

so if you really want Jagex to remove all emotes because they serve no purpose... :boohoo: i guess you will have to wait quite a bit before they do that. but i do like items as well as emotes O:)

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

I cant wait to get that one.

I already have full camo, when I get zombie dance, im throwing all my zombie clothes away...except the gloves :)

Camo>zombie

mine>camo

Im not putting froggies in because its so common. If its a rare like mime, then its fun because you can show it off :D

tifsbti6oi.gif

i like mime emotes becaue they don't take up bank space :D

Me too.

I need top and boots, and lean emote. I'd rather get the emote next time. By the time you have full camo, full mime, full zombie, full lederhosen, frog stuff, it takes up too much space, especially on F2P. I only keep my camo and mime stuff.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

i think it is cool if u also get 'drill demon' emotes...

starjump everywere...push up in all places :boohoo:

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I think that emotes are cool, but i hate when u get something like mime and all u get is an emote. I mean they're sorta cool but they serve no purpose. I think jagex should make it so u get an item and emote or sumthing like that. What do you guys think?

I find it cool to get an emote from a mime or anything else. It's something you have that doesn't take up bank or inventory space. Unlike those pieces of random event clothing.

I have all emotes btw :)

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

i agree 500k%!!! i almost had a heart attk when i got leo and i thought i was finally gonna ge the zombie mask (makin me have full zombie) and it gave me an emote, which is cool but i wanted the mask to they should totally do both

I never have and never will get Zombie... unless I decide to train prayer. As for mime, the first time I though I was going to get some nice clothing.. and I got the "lean emote" later on I got the clothing though... now I just need those darn gloves!

I think emotes are a very positive thing to have in Runescape. Zombie dance is hilarious. I thought it would be a slow sluggish dance, just to see a zombie bustin' moves. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

i had all zombie emoten when they where comon...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

The new emotes are cool. I don't know what the flapping one is supposed to be though. :?

think getting caught in a windstorm! wheeee!

i love the new emotes. and old ones. they are always fun to do when you are bored.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I don't now what people see in those zombie clothes the emotes are so much better the zombie was just getting a waste. I love the Dance Rubber Chicken action even though that may not be a emote

ddcopybi5.png

^Clickity to go to our forums