This wierd teleport

That's very weird, I've always ended up at the market place, never there

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Well i think wat it is. Perhaps you were attacking something and teled. You got long loading time. But when you loaded you still want to attack the beast you attacked. And you went to the bank. When the loading was over you're character stopped right there.

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

maybe the game messed up, of you teled and lagged really bad and accidently clicked and your guy ran over there and your lag ended and thats why you ended up there. thats my only guess.

mysig11sv5.png

a alian abducted ur guyt and did weird tests and he was baem down there?

only a theoie! \' \' \' :lol:

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

maybe the game messed up, of you teled and lagged really bad and accidently clicked and your guy ran over there and your lag ended and thats why you ended up there. thats my only guess.

yeah that could be it, if you teleport while you're attacking something, then at your destination your guy will run towards the thing you were attacking, so if it was west in the wilderness you'd run northwest, which is to behind the varrock west bank...

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Well i think wat it is. Perhaps you were attacking something and teled. You got long loading time. But when you loaded you still want to attack the beast you attacked. And you went to the bank. When the loading was over you're character stopped right there.

hes prob right, did you lag when u teled?

mmmmm weird... i've only ever ended up in the general store there :3> but i laged also... so meh... but its weird you ended up outside the bank

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

^ Thats the one

sorosigjq5.jpg

i once teled to varrock from the strong hold and for the first 2 days i kept goin to the abby service thing but i finally got to varrock straigth and i was in lvl 1 wild :shock:

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma

i once teled to varrock from the strong hold and for the first 2 days i kept goin to the abby service thing but i finally got to varrock straigth and i was in lvl 1 wild :shock:

very, very odd if its true

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

That happens when you're clicking too fast =p

If you click to walk somewhere and then Teleport quickly or Teleport and click on the minimap then it takes you a few steps away from the Varrock teleport spot as if you were in Varrcok already, you can't see yourself walking though because it's in the loading screen. So no, it's not a glitch.

Oh yeah, Hazardmaster, I love your sig and avatar =)

:boohoo:

calvinandhobbessigedite.png