Anyone here uses MSpaint?

Vito_Blade

topic and if they do can they give me som pointers im kinda bad at it :?

gotta go to bed see ya tomarro by

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

Dont save as JPG!!! it makes your sig look bad!

but seriously dude... please no more pixel signatures...

Man when i came in there were no pixelers besides jeppoz, vlad, misterx, and shaw.

STOP MSPAINT EVERYONE!!!

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

This pixel thing is way too overrated. Only a few artists (the afore mentioned) have the skills needed to make it look how it should.

If the reason you are making pixel sigs is 'cause you can't afford Photoshop, then go to http://www.gimp.org and download that. It is better than Photoshop in many aspects and is opensource.

BTW: Why would you use paint of all things?? The editor on my cellphone is better than paint. Go get something better and free. Try versiontracker.com for it.

paint sigs are easy ya...but i dont have a clue how axe or jeppoz does it..

I think the main answer is "time". Some years of freehand drawing and a bit of humor or some ideas flashing in your mind then help a bit 2 giving the right style. However it's just a matter of time. Spending 10 hours on a work gives a certain result, 20 mins gives another.

I think the main answer is "time". Some years of freehand drawing and a bit of humor or some ideas flashing in your mind then help a bit 2 giving the right style. However it's just a matter of time. Spending 10 hours on a work gives a certain result, 20 mins gives another.

but the best result is 10 hours and 20 mins :P

axe...jeppoz and misterx were one of the last to join the pixel craze..

Well axe came a bit later...but MisteX and I started making sigs when there wasn't actualy a craze.Zim was working on some stuff here and a just couple more ppl were working on pixel. I personaly think i didn't join a craze...I prefer to think i surfed on one 8)

Guest calhead

Iam making a pixel banner for my own forum on paint keep it simple and it looks good. and u dont need any special talent just imagination :D

bah all i miss is the flashing ideas... spend average number of 7 hours on each sigs.. sometimes 5 hours uhm not sure i think 5 years hand drawings.. bah.. i need ideas

bah i used to make stig comics.. they just started to bore.. me

signature_1.gif