Stronghold of Security bug

I think it isn't actually a glitch or bug, since most gates you go through have that small hallway, then another gate. And I only had to answer a question after going through one, then the second.

But I think you might be referring to when you go through both gates with no question. That's happened to me, and I think THAT is a glitch.

61784167.jpg

They just don't want to bother the players with too much questions i think. Otherwyse it wouldn't be fun anymore. Its now already getting boring after 3 day's in the Stronghold.

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

Yep, it makes sense.

Not a bug.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

Yes, this was kind of obvious to me. You can go through if you get the question wrong, but you will be told the right answer. Also, you are allowed to go through certain gates without a question because wouldn't it be really sickening if every single gate had a question in store? Usually the gates that are in-front of a new room are the ones with questions, and the ones between contain no questions. This in my opinion is no bug, but was purposely done as not to annoy trainers.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

This isn't a glitch, you sometimes get a free pass instead of a question. If you click the door again, you get a new question which might be a free pass. If you answer wrong you get a new question which might be a free pass. This way you aren't constantly asked questions you've already answered. To get through fast, just keep clicking till it lets you through.

I know exactly what you mean, its just ruining the whole game for everybody, this is the worst update since noobs.
At least when that guy spoke I learned a new way of spelling "idiot".

^^^ :D lol :D ^^^

This isn't a glitch, you sometimes get a free pass instead of a question. If you click the door again, you get a new question which might be a free pass. If you answer wrong you get a new question which might be a free pass. This way you aren't constantly asked questions you've already answered. To get through fast, just keep clicking till it lets you through.

Well if you know the question very good, the clicking takes longer than awnsering the questions :? So you're wrong on that part :P

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

They just don't want to bother the players with too much questions i think. Otherwyse it wouldn't be fun anymore. Its now already getting boring after 3 day's in the Stronghold.

You're telling me? Try using a touchpad for a mouse.

Thats something different. Don't have one and never wanna have one. :P Mouse is too easy :) Maybe i try on friends laptop. But i'm sure than its gonna be easyer :wink:

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

ouch! that'd suck :wall:

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

i dont think they will ever totally get rid of all the questions at some point. perhaps after youve correctly answered the same question 10 times the game just skips that question for you if it comes up on the door you click. but today i've seen a few new questions that i didnt see the first time i came through, so i would imagine jagex would keep coming up with brand new questions every once in a while to keep thing things regulated, and to address any possible new scams or security risks

maybe we could come up with other possible security questions that jagex didnt address but could be added...

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

*edit, nevermind, not good idea to talk about bug/glitch

bug reported it at runescape.com, dont ask about it :-#

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

maybe your right! that happens to me... if i keep clicking on the door it let's me through

j0xPu5R.png

Well if you know the question very good, the clicking takes longer than awnsering the questions :? So you're wrong on that part :P

Depends on your connection and computer. I can click through 3 or 4 additional questions in the time is takes to answer one because it takes a second or two to click through each part of the question. It just depends on how many questions it takes to get a free pass.

I only use a touch pad. Once you're used to it it isn't too bad, and it is just as fast as a mouse (maybe a tiny bit slower, but not much).

I know exactly what you mean, its just ruining the whole game for everybody, this is the worst update since noobs.
At least when that guy spoke I learned a new way of spelling "idiot".

^^^ :D lol :D ^^^

wow omg are you a genioust NOT!

What an ingenioust insult! :|

---

Anyways... sometimes it lets you through without a question, sometimes it doesn't.

It's not about how many clicks you give the door.

Think of it as a random-door event :D

sig2.gif