Hazardmaster's Birthday Party!!

hazardmaster

HAZARMDASTER'S BIRTHDAY BASH!!

It's my birthday on the 9th this month, so I'm going to have a massive freak train!

During the freak train, please follow in single file. That means no multiple people following somebody, it makes the train longer :)

Details:

-It will be held in WORLD 7.

-Here are the times: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=9&year=2006&hour=20&min=05&sec=0&p1&continent=namerica

-This is the route we shall be taking:

trainroute9kr.png

It will repeat itself until it ends in 55 minutes.

Turning 12.

PRESENT IS OPTIONAL OUT OF KINDNESS AND FREE WILL

Wishlist:

Cake/tuna/salmon/trout Or any food F2P higher than trout

Iron/bronze arrows

Any F2P runes, preferrably NOT law or cosmic

If you want to, feel free to add me and tell me if you also have an F2P pure so we can train together ;)

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my birthday on the 9th this month, so I'm going to have a massive freak train!

During the freak train, please follow in single file. That means no multiple people following somebody, it makes the train longer :)

Details:

-Here are the times: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=9&year=2006&hour=20&min=05&sec=0&p1&continent=namerica

trainroute9kr.png

Turning 12.

im pretty sure you have to be at least 13 to play the game let alone be a member. can i hear perma-ban?[/b]

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

Details:

trainroute9kr.png

Turning 12.

im pretty sure you have to be at least 13 to play the game let alone be a member. can i hear perma-ban?[/b]

lol ahahahahahah yes so funny, yea this game is 13 years and up... you better cancel your birthday party, and hope you can still play.

sorosigjq5.jpg

wooooo happy birthday hazard. i thought you were waaayyyy older than 12. but congratulations anyway. ill be there if i can wake up at 6am...

and to all those attempting to use sarcasm, give the guy a break and wish him a happy birthday already.

happy birthday hazard!

Stallion4589.png

Details:

trainroute9kr.png

Turning 12.

lol ahahahahahah yes so funny, yea this game is 13 years and up... you better cancel your birthday party, and hope you can still play.

Wow...this is sad. I'm just trying to have a fun freak train for my birthday and some random people are ruining my day. Sad...anyway there's hundreds of underaged players who play. Like a third of my school does, and a half of them are P2Pers. You can be a member under-13, just get your parents to play.

Don't you think you're being a bit prejudiced? I mean, maybe you may be 7 or something in disguise yourself :shame: What's your problem? don't we under-13 year olds have a right to play RuneScape?

ANYWAY, I joined RuneScape before the over-13 rule was enforced. Owned please \' :P

Lol laviylime. I hope I've lessened your grip on sterotyping under-13s? Would somebody please seriously tell me why people immediately "label" under-13s?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

under 13 people get labeled because you have to 13+ to play the game.

Wow. How narrow-minded people are.

Anybody care to consider the fact some of us under-13s joined before the under-13 rule was enforced?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

If you are under the age of 13 you must not create an account or provide us with any personal information unless you have the consent of a parent/guardian.

You're safe as long as you have consent.

I'll be there if I can get on at that time.

Anybody care to consider the fact some of us under-13s joined before the under-13 rule was enforced?

ty! support the 13- who played before the rule!

oh and heres the b day song

happy birthday to you

you live in a zoo

you look like a monkey

and you smell like one too

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Turning 12?

Wow, I thought you were at least 15.

:oops:

I would come but I'm going to the maldives at 10pm tonight...

Won't be back for a week, Have a fun party though, and happy birthday!

\'

1z4gvi9.png

Just started my new account.

It does not matter if you joined before the under 13 rule was put into effect, you still have to follow it and unless you fax some papers that are signed by your parents to Jagex you may be banned.

Just a heads up

It does not matter if you joined before the under 13 rule was put into effect, you still have to follow it and unless you fax some papers that are signed by your parents to Jagex you may be banned.

Just a heads up

LMAO. Where the heck did you get that from?

1. Jagex are on the other side of the world from me

2. I have no fax machine

EDIT: Oops, sorry for the double post. :oops:

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Have a very happy birthday. =)

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

Just a heads up

LMAO. Where the heck did you get that from?

1. Jagex are on the other side of the world from me

2. I have no fax machine

EDIT: Oops, sorry for the double post. :oops:

It is standard internet policy...it is not a Jagex policy, it is an actual law that has been put into effect by the government.

And notice how i said MAY...

+infinity. i joined when the under 13 rule was still not there, so i have a right to play. you guys go burn in your no lifed pit please

and happy b day. i'm turning 13 in october